Bullardinho

Reaction score
View attachment 257488

Prologue

After having a few saves cut short due to my useless excuse for a laptop (which btw I am still using), I decided I was going
to just start a save that wasn’t too challenging and I wouldn’t get too involved in, so of course naturally I have been sucked into it like a moth to a flame.

I don’t really like doing this but I am currently in January 2015, usually I would have liked to have started my story from the beginning but I am quite enjoying this save and I enjoy writing up a story (even if no-one enjoys reading it). As such I will be shortly updating with my results, transfers and awards to date.

I am a young manager afforded the opportunity to take over at Real Madrid, my aim is simple, to win everything, with as many clubs, in as many countries as possible. I have no other predicted career path or journey planned out, I just want to build the best teams and win a ridiculous amount of trophies.

I am aware this may not be the most interesting read to some people as there may not necessarily be much drama or 'struggles' but this one is just a bit of fun for me and I hope at least a few people enjoy it along the way.

View attachment 257100

Trophy Cabinet

View attachment 257345View attachment 257344View attachment 257343
View attachment 254826View attachment 254827View attachment 257345View attachment 254827View attachment 254826View attachment 246683
View attachment 246469View attachment 238208View attachment 237456View attachment 237457View attachment 237455View attachment 257343

Honours

Real Madrid

July 2014 - July 2016

Spanish Super Cup

2014/2015, 2015/2016
European Super Cup
2014/2015
Club World Championship
2014/2015
La Liga
2014/2015, 2015/2016
Copa Del Rey
2014/2015, 2015/2016
Champions League
2015/2016

Liverpool
July 2016 - To Date

Barclays Premier League
2016/2017
Europa League
2016/17
FA Community Shield
2016/2017
Capital One Cup
2016/2017
FA Cup
2016/2017
European Super Cup
2017/2018

Overview Table

View attachment 236386

Last edited:
I'm in 2022 with Man United mate and won all there is, still want to keep winning though!

My longest FM save since maybe Champ Manager 4!

I'll be following :)

Maybe try win a league in every major league?

I'm in 2022 with Man United mate and won all there is, still want to keep winning though!

My longest FM save since maybe Champ Manager 4!

I'll be following :)

Cheers mate :)

That's the kind of thing I am aiming for, I had the same with Tottenham on FM13, won at least a treble of trophies every year for 10+seasons.

That's what I am thinking, I want to win it all with Madrid, maybe move on to Italy, Germany, England ect. I am not really looking at taking on a mid-table side, I want to just manage the best and collect trophies!

Most people tend not to do these types of saves but I'm defo gonna read this! You're a good story writer too man!

Most people tend not to do these types of saves but I'm defo gonna read this! You're a good story writer too man!

Thanks very much mate, much appreciated :) I know its not exactly going to be a roller coaster ride but I am enjoying it

Thanks very much mate, much appreciated :) I know its not exactly going to be a roller coaster ride but I am enjoying it

that's the main thing, you play the game to enjoy it right? ;) anyways looking forward to this!

Cheers mate :)

That's the kind of thing I am aiming for, I had the same with Tottenham on FM13, won at least a treble of trophies every year for 10+seasons.

That's what I am thinking, I want to win it all with Madrid, maybe move on to Italy, Germany, England ect. I am not really looking at taking on a mid-table side, I want to just manage the best and collect trophies!

I'm actually doing this. Won everything except CL with Real Madrid then moved to Italy to take charge of Inter. First season won Europa league. Now in the second season with Inter trying to win the league and all the cups. Also managinf Italy to win everything possible in the international level.

I'm actually doing this. Won everything except CL with Real Madrid then moved to Italy to take charge of Inter. First season won Europa league. Now in the second season with Inter trying to win the league and all the cups. Also managinf Italy to win everything possible in the international level.

Sounds good mate, as I said I am in Jan of the 1st season and I am already in with a shout of winning every competition entered. In fact I have only lost one game (2nd Leg Semi's Cup game) and drawn one (CL group game) all season so far.

I recon I will try and win everything with Real, maybe move on to Bayern, Chelsea, Juventus etc and then maybe finish up trying to win the World Cup with a big nation would be interesting.

Try and win 7 trophies in one season when you get to the Premier League, I've only seen that done once! ;)

Wow, I liked you Telstar......then you ruined it and said you won stuff for Inter!

I won everything with Spain in my save as well as managing Utd, then got fed up of the hassle of internationals!

Try and win 7 trophies in one season when you get to the Premier League, I've only seen that done once! ;)

I've done 6 a few times, is there a 7th I could win? I may have done it already haha.

Lost my first league game the other day after an unbeaten league streak of around 150 odd. Weird thing was, the game didn't make a big deal about it! I assume not much was said because it was early in to a new season, like 5 games or something...

I've done 6 a few times, is there a 7th I could win? I may have done it already haha.

Lost my first league game the other day after an unbeaten league streak of around 150 odd. Weird thing was, the game didn't make a big deal about it! I assume not much was said because it was early in to a new season, like 5 games or something...

Depends if you class Community Shield as a trophy...

Community Shield
Super Cup
Club World Cup
League Cup
F.A Cup
League
Champions League

I managed that at my second season in Liverpool on my story! (don't know how)

Community Shield
Super Cup
Club World Cup
League Cup
F.A Cup
League
Champions League

I'll have a look mate. Ive done 6 a few times I think and done 4 a bunch....

Usually capital 1 cup I seem to lose in!

Anyway, get updating your story mate ;) (this thread Bullardinho and your Liverpool one too Jamie)

Community Shield
Super Cup
Club World Cup
League Cup
F.A Cup
League
Champions League

I will be putting up all my results, trophies etc. tonight but so far I have 3 trophies, I am in line for 6 in total I think.

Wow, I liked you Telstar......then you ruined it and said you won stuff for Inter!

I won everything with Spain in my save as well as managing Utd, then got fed up of the hassle of internationals!

Actually Inter is one of my favorite teams and currently I'm destroying AC Milan 4-0 :D

Right so I have updated my achievements, results, competition standings etc. to-date on Page 1. The trophy cabinet will remain on the first page and I will update as I go along. I will be starting my story from the middle of Feb shortly and will be carrying on from there, I hope people enjoy :)

View attachment 257030

Remainder Of February

Results

View attachment 257028
We continued our extremely good form in the league with 4 more wins, which now leaves us with 23 wins out of 23 games and a huge gap at the top. Our chances of adding the Champions League trophy to the cabinet has taken a bit of a hit with the 5-3 loss to PSG, however with 3 away goals I am confident we can overturn the deficit at the Bernabeu.

League Table

View attachment 257027
With a possible 20 point gap up for grabs and 15 games left to go in the league, it will take a monumental collapse on our part to throw the the league now.