Come On IRELAND!

Some refs would've given a pen there. good decision by the referee.

best left back in the world has to be carl andrew whing at brighton lol

all i am going to say about tht, is thank god benzema isnt playing

since best has come on, all ireland have done is play route one football, shame as they looked good in 1st half

Not long before Lloris moves to a truly big team, imo.

I agree about Lloris, iv seen him play on 3 occasions, tonight, and home & away against Liverpool and in all 3 he's made some excellent saves.

Oh i wanted to see a fight at the end

Grow up.

Great fans, just beat 1-0, and every home fan in the stadium still singing at the top of their lungs. Would never happen with the prawn sandwich brigade at Wembley, not in a million years.

Grow up.

Great fans, just beat 1-0, and every home fan in the stadium still singing at the top of their lungs. Would never happen with the prawn sandwich brigade at Wembley, not in a million years.

You say grow up then go and make an idiotic comment like that.
Grow up.

**** off having a go at the wembley crowd you ***.

alright ladies come on, unlucky ireland, and to be honest you cant say grow up then make a dumb comment honestly mate, anyway i would love to see a fight lol

since best has come on, all ireland have done is play route one football, shame as they looked good in 1st half

Have to agree with you there, don't know why they needed to change style of play, probably just trying to rush it up front at the end. Shame.