Come On IRELAND!

alright ladies come on, unlucky ireland, and to be honest you cant say grow up then make a dumb comment honestly mate, anyway i would love to see a fight lol
In that case go watch some boxing or UFC

alright ladies come on, unlucky ireland, and to be honest you cant say grow up then make a dumb comment honestly mate, anyway i would love to see a fight lol

Why is it so dumb. Everyone seems to think this comment is ridiculous yet no one has denied what I have said, or put an opposing view about the Wembley fans. Instead of having a rational discussion on Wembley fans you revert to calling me names. Says more about your intellect than mine I'm afraid.

Why can't I? Am I wrong in what I say?
This is not the have a go at the atmosphere at wembley thread alright. their is no need to mention it twice. just makes you look like a pathetically sad irishman who feels the need to have a go at the enlish for no reason. And by the way i'm sure if england only made it to a world cup every other decade we would be just as passionate if we almost held france to a draw at home.

yeah its not on at the moment believe me i would be, a real shame because the dumb people in charge seeded the draw, its pathetic because i would rather see teams like bosnia in there than france who make it every year it just bores me, real shame as players like shay given and robbie keane should be at the world cup

This is not the have a go at the atmosphere at wembley thread alright. their is no need to mention it twice. just makes you look like a pathetically sad irishman who feels the need to have a go at the enlish for no reason. And by the way i'm sure if england only made it to a world cup every other decade we would be just as passionate if we almost held france to a draw at home.

Well 19-11-08, I have personally experienced both Stadiums/ sets of fans, and made an observation based on my experiences. BTW I was born in England, and class myself English.

i agree with what your saying i would be angry, my cape verde dont even make it past qualifying usually, anyway 19 11 08 he has every right to be a little on the angry side, the uefa seeded the draw, they went into it with no chance really, though people did waste chances

sure fine if he's angry but why the **** did he feel the need to bring wembley into it twice. this has nothing to do with wembley and it was a stupid comment.

sure fine if he's angry but why the **** did he feel the need to bring wembley into it twice. this has nothing to do with wembley and it was a stupid comment.

Would you like me to start a new thread about Wembley? Would you have a civil, mature discussion about it then? Doubt it.

yeah i know what you mean, and dont start a thread just move on mate

Would you like me to start a new thread about Wembley? Would you have a civil, mature discussion about it then? Doubt it.
whatever mate. It was a stupid, childish, pointless comment, whether it's true or not, and it was obviously going to annoy people. If you don't want acknowledge that, fine.

whatever mate. It was a stupid, childish, pointless comment, whether it's true or not, and it was obviously going to annoy people. If you don't want acknowledge that, fine.

Why would it annoy anyone? Didn't bother me in the slightest. Just like it doesn't bother me in the slightest that other teams are better supported than Burnley.

Why would it annoy anyone? Didn't bother me in the slightest. Just like it doesn't bother me in the slightest that other teams are better supported than Burnley.
I wasn't going to reply again but........oO)
Of course the comment didn't annoy You as You made it.oO) It annoyed me and it looks like it probably annoyed JDY as you basically just had a cheeky go at the crowd at wembley out of nowhere.

we should have played as we did in the first half

we gave the ball away too much

and i wouldnt have took off doyle

anyways fair play france i suppose

Nicolas Anelka:D

Yeah Flukey goal from Anelka, France deserved to win though, they dominated the second half, and as someone else has said if that chance had fallen to Benzema instead of Gignac, we would have been dead and buried. Though we are only 1 goal behind can't see us getting anything in Paris, always going to be a tough tie, oh well, C'est la vie.

i dont think fair play france honestly, as ive repeated i think they were wrong to seed the draw, i think france were almost gifted that world cup spot

i dont think fair play france honestly, as ive repeated i think they were wrong to seed the draw, i think france were almost gifted that world cup spot

yea thats done and dusted though theirs no point moaning in my opion because at the end off the day we cant change the seeding now

btw im not saying ur moaning bud:)

I really hate France, but I really dislike a lot of Ireland's players.. But I hope Ireland win, because of how much I really do hate France and their old rubbish team.

yeah dont worry, at least ireland made it, if cape verde made it id jump for joy, only good player weve had is pele who played for west brom lol

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

i only dislike liam lawrence i think hes a prat, i like stevie ireland id love to see him in a green shirt

Stephen Ireland is a top player but I hope he never plays for Ireland again.