Come On IRELAND!

Are you on drugs.?

Why do you hope that.?

No Danny I am not on drugs, he showed a complete lack of respect to Ireland, and doesn't deserve to play. Which is a shame as he would be one of Ireland's best players, if not the best.

No Danny I am not on drugs, he showed a complete lack of respect to Ireland, and doesn't deserve to play. Which is a shame as he would be one of Ireland's best players, if not the best.

What did he do.?

And you would still want him in your team he is a player who can create something out of nothing and you need that in your team if you going to do well

We have made it dificult for ourselves alright
if is 2-1 to us with like 10 minutes to go, im going to **** myself

Stephen Ireland doesn't want injury with Ireland to effect his club career, his shows that he has chose club before country and he pretended that his grandmother had died to get out of playing for them.

stop slagging off steven ireland, he is better than liam lawrence keith andrews, steven reid, what he did was a little stupid but you irish would have made miscarriage jokes or still slagged him off

The Rep Of Ireland is not part of the UK and therefore is not a 'home nation'.

CMON U PADDYS!

In some sports, (such as rugby union and hockey), a single team called Ireland competes, representing the whole island of Ireland, and drawing players from both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland (which is a separate country from the UK). The term "home nations" can be used to include Ireland in these cases.

In football, the British Home Championship (also known as the Home International Championship) was an annual competition contested between the UK's four national teams, England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland (later, Northern Ireland), between 1884-1914, 1919-1939, and 1946-1984.

Wikipedia:p

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

stop slagging off steven ireland, he is better than liam lawrence keith andrews, steven reid, what he did was a little stupid but you irish would have made miscarriage jokes or still slagged him off

Grow up DRPEPPER, I've already stated he would be one of Irelands best players.

"You irish" Well done son, keep it up!

Ireland doesnt deserve a spot after his actions.

he told steve stauton he couldnt play a game, becuase his Gran was dead, and he needed to go to the funeral. but she wasnt dead, and he went out clubbing instead of playing for ireland.

actually his wife had a miscarriage scott, and grow up?? come on a pointless insulting comment, ireland is would waltz into that team, and because im not irish i dont get an opinion, thats sad

actually his wife had a miscarriage scott, and grow up?? come on a pointless insulting comment, ireland is would waltz into that team, and because im not irish i dont get an opinion, thats sad

What are you reading? It clearly isn't this thread!

Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll! Get in! Game On!

Go on Ireland!

Why doesnt Keane do the flip after he scores anymore?

What did he do.?

And you would still want him in your team he is a player who can create something out of nothing and you need that in your team if you going to do well

i think i am on the right, thread mate, just read ahead.

GO-ON IRELAND

ROBBIE KEANE

Think it is something to do with a knee injury

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

i think i am on the right, thread mate, just read ahead.

GO-ON IRELAND

ROBBIE KEANE

I was replying to DRPEPPER mate

soory mate.

DR pepper how do i need to grow up, if you asked me Stephen Ireland should of grow up, he was in the wrong, no1 else.

ha ha another misunderstanding, i was replying to eddlad