Small tweak result.

Here is the result for tweak I mentioned in Mr Langvatn tactical thread.
I changed CM duty, his PI, tweaked offensive corner to be more aggresive and more effective. Thats it. Worked pretty the same as the original, however with right player in CM position, you will score a lot more from corners. Current offensive setup allows more flick ons and rebounds to be scored, Terry Jagielka and Gerrard scored 30+ together.

How to make CM score more? If he has long shot 15+, teach him "Shoots from distance" PPM. If he has long shot 15+, technique 15+, teach him "Attempts first time shots" PPM. Finishing 10+, Decisions 14+ and Anticipation 12+ is a great bonus. If you have a player with 15+ long throw playing as DL/DR/DC, teach him "Posseses long flat bullet throw" PPM and set him to take all the throw ins. None of the players had this in the test, and Wilshere still scored a fair amount.

So Mr Langvatn, hope you'll have a look at this. Cheers, can add more screens if needed.

P.S. Baines as DL took all the corners, AI chooses him anyway, but I wanted to prove that DL or DR should take all the corners.

View attachment 287864View attachment 287863View attachment 287862View attachment 287861View attachment 287860View attachment 287859View attachment 287858View attachment 287857

View attachment 287856

looks pretty solid mate. I'll give it a go once I have fully tested what I'm working on. Not something I will upload cos it doesn't take 50 shots a game and score 150 goals a season and only uses the default set pieces, but it gets clean sheets :)

View attachment 803934

keeps me happier

0 defeats in all comps last season tho mind :p

Cool Pavleg! I will make update the OP tomorrow. It's 1 am here now, so I'm going to bed :) Anyone else tried some tweaks yet? :)

My tweak resolves around having one prime goalscorer, the other two occasionally score but it's only been tested with a team with Neymar, Munir and a regen that is as good as Suarez. I will try it out with the England test base. Results in an hour or so... depends on how long it takes me. Not using FMRTE.

EDIT: I made one change, signed Luke Shaw on a free.

EDIT 2: http://gyazo.com/2a679455987e69925cb75aeb9445d8df Wish I had fMRTE now.

Last edited:
My tweak resolves around having one prime goalscorer, the other two occupationally score but it's only been tested with a team with Neymar, Munir and a regen that is as good as Suarez. I will try it out with the England test base. Results in an hour or so... depends on how long it takes me. Not using FMRTE.

Without FMRTE you will have no chance really, cause the savegame starts at first league match, so no time to make tactic fluid then :p

You're right :D... just got sacked despite sitting in 2nd for poor squad harmony.. ahh well :p

https://mega.co.nz/#!h1Yk1QjK!cC5o2SMEVYQqezm5f0TMQRHNhIZyKXu6T2hEtiXlLHA

results from United save:

Gyazo - e3c7b182040fecb1321757c0b57c8428.png
Gyazo - 22f26a5708c6e49847ee8918060ec2c6.png
Gyazo - 40e52e67cc74f1e31bdc4f5543da7927.png

I've tested it abit in the database now. I see that it is perhaps even more dominating if you are the favourite, but it has problems against the big guys, both in results and play. But this test is quite brutal really, very few tactics survive in it :p Nevertheless, I can see how this tweaked version of the tactic would work with a top team, and as shown from ur screenshots, it works superb :) Maybe use your tweak when favourite, and the original in all other matches, vs equals and when underdog.

In 2023 as United you have a sort of.. super team, though all my regens have come through my youth system. (albeit signed from other clubs but are now home grown)

I did notice that against clubs like Chelsea while using your test I was getting slaughtered 5-0, though against other teams like Sunderland I had results like 5-0 without using FMRTE, etc. I may work on it more to balance it a bit better.

I'm going to start playing my Swansea save again - it's in 2016 and clubs came in for my players so I had a lot of money to rebuild - it's perhaps as strong as Arsenal as default, etc.

Update:

Okay... I know my team is probably much better than CSKA Moscow now but ****...

http://gyazo.com/5970f2b6ace5ab3737e6ee89a1d7648a
http://gyazo.com/67749f932a5b493e0b11778606d8ba9e (all results after the tottenham game are using my updated tweak of my tweak!)

I now use an attacking mentality instead of overload, and adjusted some roles + pi's and started using Pavleg's corner instructions. (though I have no goals from corners yet) - I appear to have solved the non-favourite issue.

Last edited: