4231 works if you set it up correctly with the right players. keep in mind PPM's etc effect tactical performance.

I found 4-2-3-1 worked for me recently. I just finished a season totally unbeaten and won every competition that i was able to as Fulham.

Played 67 W 60 D 7 L 0 F 203 A 31

I used a tweak of CE's tactic. Check out post 259 for screenies

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...nnen-christianeriksen-ultimate-4231-a-26.html

Personally i got off on the fact i was very tight in defence untill i started getting loads of injuries in March. The way i see it, if my defence is brilliant, i wont lose many games at all. Granted if your scoring 4-5 goals or more a game, your not going to lose many matches either but personally i prefer to have a miser like defence because no matter how bad the strikers look on paper, they are still going to score you goals if you your team is playing the right way and you keep morale high.

Last edited:
I Concur, i built on Allans tweak, Def excellent

I am willing to test also. I have no idea how FMRTE works, so you will have to make a "how to" so I can set it up right

1. Load the game
2. Load the game in FMRTE
3. Search for "England National Team", and double click it when it comes up
4. Click the tab "England"
5. Click "Match Preparation"
6. Drag the sliders to 100%
7. Click "Save changes" (up in the corner, second button from the left)
8. Click "Teams"
9. Mark all the players in your team and then click "Freeze selected"
10. Click "Save changes" again
11. Let FMRTE run while you play through the test, or else it will not freeze the players
12. Don't touch anything more in FMRTE until the season is finished :) Voilà!

would it be worth doing this with the executioner tactic instead?

because that is hands down the BEST plug and play tactic for this patch/FM, no questions asked whatsoever

The thing is just that, questions are asked, that's why we have extensive tactic tests.

Executioner was tested today in Will's test:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/287910-tactic-testing-fc-19.html

His first test was for top teams only. This new database of his tests to see which tactics can be used for all teams. Bad Possession v1.2 (pl3rious) and Mr Langvatn 4-2-4 Gung-Ho Madness Final Version are so far the only ones able to compete in that hard test.

Last edited:
1. Load the game
2. Load the game in FMRTE
3. Search for "England National Team", and double click it when it comes up
4. Click the tab "England"
5. Click "Match Preparation"
6. Drag the sliders to 100%
7. Click "Save changes" (up in the corner, second button from the left)
8. Click "Teams"
9. Mark all the players in your team and then click "Freeze selected"
10. Click "Save changes" again
11. Let FMRTE run while you play through the test, or else it will not freeze the players
12. Don't touch anything more in FMRTE until the season is finished :) Voilà!

So.. I have played 7 games with your tactic, no tweaks wanted to see if I would get same results as you not looking to good.. Hvor should take corners? 'should I let assistance do traning?:

WdxLOgl.jpg

The thing is that the players already are angry and want first team football.. Can FMRTE do something about that issue? It is really annoing

I found 4-2-3-1 worked for me recently. I just finished a season totally unbeaten and won every competition that i was able to as Fulham.

Played 67 W 60 D 7 L 0 F 203 A 31

I used a tweak of CE's tactic. Check out post 259 for screenies

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...nnen-christianeriksen-ultimate-4231-a-26.html

Personally i got off on the fact i was very tight in defence untill i started getting loads of injuries in March. The way i see it, if my defence is brilliant, i wont lose many games at all. Granted if your scoring 4-5 goals or more a game, your not going to lose many matches either but personally i prefer to have a miser like defence because no matter how bad the strikers look on paper, they are still going to score you goals if you your team is playing the right way and you keep morale high.
any link for this pal

So.. I have played 7 games with your tactic, no tweaks wanted to see if I would get same results as you not looking to good.. Hvor should take corners? 'should I let assistance do traning?:

WdxLOgl.jpg

The thing is that the players already are angry and want first team football.. Can FMRTE do something about that issue? It is really annoing

The start of the season is really really tough mate. I think I had around the same start lol :p FMRTE helps keep morale to 100%, that's enough (you do freeze the players right? so they are 100% fitness and morale every match?)

By the way, that first match, I've tried like 200 times, and 70% of the time I lose with like 5 goals or more, no matter the tactic :) Even tried the Bad Possession tactic, which is supposedly one of the best away tactics, and I lost 9-1 :p So, it's a super hard start :p

Last edited:
The start of the season is really really tough mate. I think I had around the same start lol :p FMRTE helps keep morale to 100%, that's enough (you do freeze the players right? so they are 100% fitness and morale every match?)

By the way, that first match, I've tried like 200 times, and 70% of the time I lose with like 5 goals or more, no matter the tactic :) Even tried the Bad Possession tactic, which is supposedly one of the best away tactics, and I lost 9-1 :p So, it's a super hard start :p

yep 100% But the constant naggin about getting first team football... **** ot is annoing

Btw there is only 1 GK i the squad?

Last edited:
yep 100% But the constant naggin about getting first team football... **** ot is annoing

Btw there is only 1 GK i the squad?

Why would you need more than 1 GK? He cannot get injured or lose fitness :p And if he gets booked, u remove the booking in FMRTE.

So I did the same 1st macth 10 times with my own tactic just to see how random the results actually would be:

1 win
4 draws
6 lost

1 macth ended 0-0 another ended 7-5 for me it still seems pretty random

Tpnp8OI.jpg
XtJMWAW.jpg
7AqF6Cw.jpg
Pa37ngf.jpg
XLV4oAv.jpg
1RmcIQy.jpg
2tDS3TF.jpg
wAhDqQ8.jpg
b34iMoh.jpg
YXla7il.jpg

So I did the same 1st macth 10 times with my own tactic just to see how random the results actually would be:

1 win
4 draws
6 lost

1 macth ended 0-0 another ended 7-5 for me it still seems pretty random

Tpnp8OI.jpg
XtJMWAW.jpg
7AqF6Cw.jpg
Pa37ngf.jpg
XLV4oAv.jpg
1RmcIQy.jpg
2tDS3TF.jpg
wAhDqQ8.jpg
b34iMoh.jpg
YXla7il.jpg

Test another match, that one is almost impossible to win :) Doesn't look random to me at all. Seems like there is a problem against Man Utd. And, welcome to the world of tactic creation :) That's how it is, and that's why you can't test a tweak for one match. Gotta test a tweak for a full season :p

Last edited:
additionally in most of the matches the statistics are similar for the teams. They may skew slightly depending on team selection or AI changes during the match.

Test another match, that one is almost impossible to win :) Doesn't look random to me at all. Seems like there is a problem against Man Utd. And, welcome to the world of tactic creation :) That's how it is, and that's why you can't test a tweak for one match. Gotta test a tweak for a full season :p

It tells me that I need to create same tactic as Man Utd uses if they are so hard to beat :)

Guys, I am trying to create a working 3-5-2, with CD-CD-CD DLP-CWB-CWB-CM-CM DLF-DLF, so to say the original way, but I find it nearly impossible to create a consistent one. Does it even exist? Do any of you have created a working one? Oh, I have a great idea: you guys try to create it?!

Mr L 3-5-2 Zyndar's Request

Guys, I am trying to create a working 3-5-2, with CD-CD-CD DLP-CWB-CWB-CM-CM DLF-DLF, so to say the original way, but I find it nearly impossible to create a consistent one. Does it even exist? Do any of you have created a working one? Oh, I have a great idea: you guys try to create it?!

Here you go mate :)

3-5-2 Zyndar's Request

Hmm... Zyndar's Request looks like it may be able to compete with the Gung-Ho actually. Will run it trough the test save fully to see how it turns out :)

Mr L 3-5-2 Zyndar's Request

Biggest away win I've seen in my testing so far
smile.gif
"Mr L 3-5-2 Zyndar's Request" !!!!