Compact and Impact™ by Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 59K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Good day to you all, this is the new 4-1-3-2 tactic I have been working on for a while, it is doing wonders for my Ajax save (see the High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam story)

Download Link:

Please note:

This is not a possession based tactic, I have edited it to be an attacking/defending tactic!

Formation:
View attachment 203776

Screenshots:
View attachment 203182View attachment 203199View attachment 203196View attachment 203195View attachment 203194View attachment 203193View attachment 203192View attachment 203191View attachment 203190View attachment 203189View attachment 203188View attachment 203187View attachment 203186View attachment 203185View attachment 203184View attachment 203183

I have yet to concede a goal in the EPL in over 8 games so far....
View attachment 203197

Updated Screenshots:

206599d1322645004-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-7.png

206613d1322648022-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-afc-ajax-fixtures_-fixtures-2.png

206614d1322648034-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-afc-ajax-fixtures_-fixtures-3.png

206616d1322648050-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-eredivisie-overview_-stages-.png

206617d1322648061-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-eredivisie-stats_-player-stats-2.png

206593d1322644972-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-1.png

206299d1322566954-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-3.png

206304d1322566987-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-8.png

205212d1322125544-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-3.png

205216d1322125635-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-6.png

205024d1322047919-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-1.png

205020d1322047919-high-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-5.png

Touchline Shouts:

• work ball into box
  • play through defence
  • play out of defence
  • exploit the middle
If you want to get less possession but more chances I suggest using:

• get ball forward
  • pass into space
  • work ball into box
  • increasing the tempo to quick even and play more direct passing style will increase chances!
Match Prep:

• High to Very High: teamwork during pre-season.
  • Average to High: Defending Set-pieces during season
  • Average to High: Attacking Movement For extra goals
Important notes:
  • Pitch dimensions: Standard or Minimum (100m by 64m)
Opposition Instructions:

• Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen
  • I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers

Notes:

• player types are the normal players like fulbacks, big strong centrebacks the quicker the better, dm needs to have good teamwork, work rate, decisions, passing, stamina and off the ball stats. The two cm's need to be similar to the dm (PPM's plays short simple passes) and the central Adv Playmaker (playmaker) needs to be creative, have good technique, passing, decisions, off the ball movement and stamina stats with the PPM's like plays one two's, dictates tempo, looks for pass rather than shot, comes deep to get ball, tries killer balls
  • Your strikers are the pin point of the attack and will score you the goals, ensure they are quick and strong (quick being the poacher and strong/quick for the Complete forward) the better their stats are for finishing, dribbling, composure, off the ball, decisions, pace, acceleration etc the better!
  • Just remember that you cannot go to a game against a large team especially away from home and expect to dominate the game when you are the minnows, I hope that it can do that but dont expect using this as Afc Wimbledon to rock up at Old Trafford expecting to dominate and win, its not going to happen! I suggest having an alternative tactic for away/bigger games in your match prep as well..
  • please feel free to comment good or bad on your views on the tactic as I would like to complete it 100% before the end of the week :) cheers!
If you would like constant updates on this tactic, please feel free to follow my story :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...h-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story-9.html

Last edited:
Im going to. :) Will post how it went later.

I'll give this a go with my England Team,

i'll try the newer version, had good pre season games with lazio, W2 D3 L1 in the league so far, possession wise its great i'd need a good set of strikers though klose blows hot and cold cisse and rocchi do a job enjoying the tactic though keep up the good work

I will train my team with this and give it some feedback for next season.

i'll try the newer version, had good pre season games with lazio, W2 D3 L1 in the league so far, possession wise its great i'd need a good set of strikers though klose blows hot and cold cisse and rocchi do a job enjoying the tactic though keep up the good work
good stuff mate :) Rocchi and Klose do not fit this tactic in the slightest :) lol, if there were to players who would not suit this at all it would have to be them! what I suggest is making them both TM and run with ball - never, through balls sometimes, run from deep sometimes :) and ask them to hold up the ball, you will get more possession however you might not create enough chances with them as your strikers ;) make those changes if you feel as though you are not doing well... :) good luck

hahaha yeah i knew they wouldn't be the best but i like a challenge ;) yeah ill change them around now and see how it goes

Geg, change the roles:

(if you use Aguero - Complete and Tevez - Complete and Dzeko - Complete) Balotelli must be left as poacher! play Nasri in the centre :)

Giving it a go with the updated tactic you posted in the thread with Leicester city. 12 games in so far and it's resulted in an undefeated start, 8 wins and 4 draws. 24 GF, 10 GA.

Fixtures:

View attachment 203526

Here's how my player stats look:

View attachment 203525

Quite happy with the level of possession the tactic provides, and it is very solid defensively.

I'll keep you updated as the season progresses.

Last edited:
very nice mate :) glad its going well so far. any suggestions for your team to make it better etc?

just to be sure the latest one is used, I have edited the OP with the latest version, any other feedback so far? :) thank you

Ok, just finished my 3rd game and what i observed so far is that shouts do not help with dominating possesion. Played Liverpool away (48%), Arsenal home (46%) and in my third game against Wolves away i did not used shouts at all and had 57%. Results are pretty good, won with Arsenal and Liverpool, but lost to Wolves. All the goals but one came from midfielders. I tweaked it here and there, and see if the possesion is going to improve (Changed STL role to Complete striker, roaming to more roaming and aslo added few clicks to width and tempo). Will keep u posted. :)

Seems like a perfect tactic for R.Madrid.....I want to take on Barca's domination in Spain so will start a new game with Madrid and try this tactic! Will let you know how i get on!

Back