Compact and Impact™ by Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 59K
no offend, but trying a tactic with Barcelona isnt representative to say if its a good or bad tactic.. i think that its better to take a team that can finish half table or so to see if its a really good tactic.. as playing with barca is same as playing with God.... ;)

Well normally id agree with you ,however as this is a work in progress its my understanding that raikan needs as much info as possible .And if there are any flaws in the tactic you can see it faster with a great team then a bad team or an average team.

cant agree with you on that. As barca is far to good to see if a tactic is good or not.. as every tactic is good for barca.. i think its better to take a less better team then barca.. just like arsenal / bayern munchen and so... still big teams but not a god team ;)

anyway , i want to use this tactic for my new save with LEEDS ;) any of you think it could do the job?? with some new signings ofc.

raikan,

im using this tactic and it was superb in pre season...im west ham in the prem. got pretty battered in 1st 2 games of season including 3-0 home loss to brum.

shall i tweek anything or stick with it??

its still not completed mate :) I think maybe drop down 1 striker to amc or even put another dm :)

what size did you set your pitch?

If you want to use a DLS/TM:

Put the AP as a OM as Trequartista. The other striker is still a poacher.

For defensive teams: Make the dm an anchorman and one of the cms as BWM and the other as AP.

1st season update using the tactic:

Please do not read the spoiler if you are following my story, the entire season updates are shown! well its up to you really!

lost once in a game I rested all of my senior players for a ECL game 3 days later and pushed Barca right down to the last minute of the 2nd leg after getting a red card in the 36th minute, it went to pens and I lost

The Eredevisie was pretty easy I must admit but in the ECL this tactic seriously did some damage too :)

View attachment 205254View attachment 205264View attachment 205263View attachment 205262View attachment 205261View attachment 205260View attachment 205259View attachment 205258View attachment 205257View attachment 205256View attachment 205255View attachment 205265

if you would like the latest version please ask and I will upload it ;) thanks

yeah it will :) you would have to change the PI's though, or take the central cm and push up to Amc and take the Dm and push into the central cm role and make him ball winner :)

will upload newest one now :)

think you could work on a version like that or a 4-1-2-1-2 with that shape? since your better than me at doing this ha

all you need to do is take the central cm and push up to the amc slot, I do it alot of the time :) works brillianatly

hi Raikan, i wanted to test this tactic with PSV but didnt have the time to play it... anyway i gonna try to start today finally hehe.. 1 question about what you mention here above..

if i want to play like the real PSV (in mather of formation) then they play with a AMC instead of a DM... as they dont have a good DM.. so best thing is to put the central cm to the AMC position and to put the DM to the central CM position? dont i need to change the PI's ?

thx m8

Raikan, you didnt really answer my question about the DM -> CM -> AMC :P :P :P

I liked it which meant I agreed with it :)

you need to do exactly that :)

Back