Compact and Impact™ by Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 59K
But i am milan he he

And milan can't loose? I did loose with Ajax to Central Coast Mariners (or something/ Australia) with the same tactics I almost won againts Barcelona in an away game. It can be the tactics, but it can also be another 1000 things like form, bad luck, new players on new positions, Tired players, crazy red cards.

exactly what i needed.don't know how i missed it.in germany and portugal there are many teams deploying 4-4-2 diamond and the best way to fight it is this formation with play through the middle.ready and deploying wil feedback asap

dont suppose anyone can help i am doing ok and not conceeding, but not scoring many. what is best to do for this

dont suppose anyone can help i am doing ok and not conceeding, but not scoring many. what is best to do for this

get the two other cm's (wider cm's) to run with ball sometimes and through balls often :)

use get ball forward, pass into space, exploit middle shouts

I have 3 questions. Firstly, Do you think it is a bit risky to start using this mid-season(using Liverpool, sharing top table spot with City in november). And if I start using this tactic and sell my wingers(Downing, Kuyt, Maxi) are there any nice CMs for under 10mil? Also, is Carroll a decent enough ST for the tactic or is he too **** slow? :)

I have 3 questions. Firstly, Do you think it is a bit risky to start using this mid-season(using Liverpool, sharing top table spot with City in november). And if I start using this tactic and sell my wingers(Downing, Kuyt, Maxi) are there any nice CMs for under 10mil? Also, is Carroll a decent enough ST for the tactic or is he too **** slow? :)

This would work well with Pool! I would get Andre Ayew (£11.25m release clause)

Carrols is too slow, you can change the settings to TM and ask him to hold up ball, run with ball sometimes, through balls often, long shots never, normal wide play etc and try and get him to help with the linking up of play!

Amazing tactic. Finished the first season Champions 10 points ahead of United. The awesome thing is that the only transfers were Lorenzo Cristeig from Inter and Yaya Sanogo(loan+free transfer). Luis got 23 goals, Kuyt 16, Gerrard 13. I'm in summer 2012 and I got Fernandinho, Bertolacci, Sturridge and Benzema. Expecting the treble this season. Will keep you updated.
View attachment 222173

Amazing tactic. Finished the first season Champions 10 points ahead of United. The awesome thing is that the only transfers were Lorenzo Cristeig from Inter and Yaya Sanogo(loan+free transfer). Luis got 23 goals, Kuyt 16, Gerrard 13. I'm in summer 2012 and I got Fernandinho, Bertolacci, Sturridge and Benzema. Expecting the treble this season. Will keep you updated.
View attachment 222173
that is really impressive mate! well done! you conceded less than 0.4 goals per game! good signings those! I look forward to your updates :)

Raikan's tactics generally work on all patches and even different versions of FM. Like his tactics from last year, they still work on FM12 so this should work as well :)

Season 2 is now over for my Napoli! I was verry happy for the result in the first season, but this season was muuuch better ! :)
I have done a few changes and tweaks in the tactic before this season.
Perjoli - Napoli (Napoli, Apr 2013).tac
Raikan007 and all you other who love the tactic, feel free to check my tweaked version out and make a comment :)
(Btw, dont be bad if my english is bad! )

Statistic and overview Klara Målchanser = CCC's :)
View attachment 209375View attachment 209354View attachment 209355View attachment 209356View attachment 209374View attachment 209368View attachment 209357View attachment 209364View attachment 209359
Notis: Cavani just taked 1 penalty :) And Bressan was the MASTER of assist.

Good resluts
View attachment 209360View attachment 209362View attachment 209365View attachment 209366 View attachment 209367View attachment 209369View attachment 209371View attachment 209372View attachment 209373View attachment 209378

"Bad/Unlucky/Funny results"
View attachment 209376View attachment 209370View attachment 209358View attachment 209363

View attachment 209377View attachment 209361

do you use any shouts

Back