Compact and Impact™ by Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 59K
Just played a couple of games using the 2x poacher, and it works really well! I have them both on through balls sometimes and drill crossing often. I've found that with crossing often they will run down left/right on a counter attack and drill it into the far post, where the other poacher is. Just got 3 goals like that at St. James, playing as Southhampton |) and on a 5 game streak beating the likes of Man City and PSG away!

41212 or 4132, like yours, is really solid for lower/middle teams aswell. With it, I won the championship 1st season easily, even though I was predicted 9th, 6th in Barclays in the 2nd season and just now 4th in the 3rd season :)

I find the adv. playmaker doesnt contribute much for some reason. Ill try and download your tactic and see how you've set him up. Would you play mixed passing on the CMs, adv. playmaker and poachers, as attacking philosophy? Trying to improve the pass%

Just played a couple of games using the 2x poacher, and it works really well! I have them both on through balls sometimes and drill crossing often. I've found that with crossing often they will run down left/right on a counter attack and drill it into the far post, where the other poacher is. Just got 3 goals like that at St. James, playing as Southhampton |) and on a 5 game streak beating the likes of Man City and PSG away!

41212 or 4132, like yours, is really solid for lower/middle teams aswell. With it, I won the championship 1st season easily, even though I was predicted 9th, 6th in Barclays in the 2nd season and just now 4th in the 3rd season :)

I find the adv. playmaker doesnt contribute much for some reason. Ill try and download your tactic and see how you've set him up. Would you play mixed passing on the CMs, adv. playmaker and poachers, as attacking philosophy? Trying to improve the pass%

glad to hear that mate :)

I have the outside Cm's set to short passing to lay it off to the playmaker, have them drop deeper to allow more space for the central attacking cm :)

Downloaded the tactic mate think ill give it a go with my Cska side as ive got RYJensen and Berrtolacci in my squad:)..

Have you anysuggestions for me regarding thisnew tactic mate??

Downloaded the tactic mate think ill give it a go with my Cska side as ive got RYJensen and Berrtolacci in my squad:)..

Have you anysuggestions for me regarding thisnew tactic mate??
hey Dave, nothing really, this should kick *** with Cska, Love and Doumbia upfront :) Bertolacci, Honda, Mamaev, Jennsen in the centre :) nice!

hey Dave, nothing really, this should kick *** with Cska, Love and Doumbia upfront :) Bertolacci, Honda, Mamaev, Jennsen in the centre :) nice!

Yes think it'll be good is it for home and away or just home games mate?

Raikan mate, what pass% does your adv. playmaker usually get? Mine is doing terrible atm.. Around 70% at mixed passing

Raikan mate, what pass% does your adv. playmaker usually get? Mine is doing terrible atm.. Around 70% at mixed passing
hey mate, I am not sure, most of my passers have at least 88% upwards though! the main player I play there is Ruben Yttergard Jennsen and Bertolacci!

I will try and remember to check later this evening (I have not played in over 1 week)

"I will try and remember to check later this evening (I have not played in over 1 week) "

K3zz4 unlikes this

Raikan do u sugerst me to use more posesion or whit more chance shouts whit Partizan Belgrade ?

Raikan, what can I say...another brilliant tactic. I've been wanting to make an Ajax save for ages but could never get into it. You've inadvertently created the best "Total Football" tactic I've seen, typical of the classic Ajax - the strikers play wide as well as create and score, all the midfielders attack and defend etc. In my preseason I've been getting at least 15 SOT and 5 CCCs.

Loving the accompanying story as well

Raikan, what can I say...another brilliant tactic. I've been wanting to make an Ajax save for ages but could never get into it. You've inadvertently created the best "Total Football" tactic I've seen, typical of the classic Ajax - the strikers play wide as well as create and score, all the midfielders attack and defend etc. In my preseason I've been getting at least 15 SOT and 5 CCCs.

Loving the accompanying story as well

cheers Alex :)

I am really glad its working out as well for you as it is for me! who did you sign? when playing against Fc Twente/PSV/Feyenoord away, switch to counter!

all the best and I look forward to your results :)

To be honest I copied a couple of your signings Xulu and Jenssen, just cos they are both cheap and class! Still looking for maybe another striker although Siem De Jong has been playing well there in preseason, and then we'll see. Haven't started the season yet.

please note, I am on leave until 11th January 2012 and will not be accessing the forums during that time. I wish you all a good festive season and a merry christmas!

Back