I'm Glad your liking the tactic guys, Thanks cragsy for posting my tactic on here

I am keeping it the same the whole way through. I am using opposition instructions.

i didnt understnad what was OI but it was opposite instruction lol. i was asking OI from my assistant. but i will do that from now on.
doing pretty good progress.
i just did OI but it didn't do well, i just lost against villa 3-2. but i'll check in further.

Last edited:
haha this pic is only two games in but it is beautiful to see the holders name

1 question Y use overload not attack or somethin else
Just wondering

i think because att is best form of defence

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

haha this pic is only two games in but it is beautiful to see the holders name

looks like you enjoyin the tactic

yes thanks cragswfc! under pressure in the second season but have been having the worst luck! my forwards just aren't scoring when the chances arise.....

yes thanks cragswfc! under pressure in the second season but have been having the worst luck! my forwards just aren't scoring when the chances arise.....
mine wa like that. so what i do is play a friendly v weak team to build there confidence up so ther bang a hatrick in but make sure yor players arnt low on condition after is they are rest them for 2 day maxs hop that helps you

is it only my link for 10.2 tactic thats not working could you put up another link?

do you reckon this would work in the championship or league 1?

do you reckon this would work in the championship or league 1?
yes it works at all levels but on this pic ive been trying with out oi n shouts. and with differentshouts to see iff i could tweak it to make it better
Coca-ColaFootballLeagueChampionship.png

Tactic as still been doing good. Got my side from 2nd bottom with 1 win and 7 draws up to 11th in the table. I have started using OI now, because i noticed during the match we were struggling and with the OI we seem to do better.

The West Ham cup game i played my reserves, Man City at home we got beat but Man City are unbeaten in the league all season and have been beating teams 5-0/6-0 regulary this season.

Just lost 5-3 to Arsenal at home, But 4 of those goals came from a Corner and the other was a penatly. lol All 4 goals from the corners, the ball just hit them on the near post and went in.

Anyway 2 league defeats is not bad at all for a team that is predicted 19th, Including a 2-2 draw away at Liverpool & a 1-1 draw away at Chelsea. Highly recomended tactic. :)

just played chelsea V ST mirren in a pre sesson 15 .0 had 39 chances thay had 0
only pre sesson but funny though