just finished a whole sesson with manc
used your tactics the whole time
lost two games no replays
1 away to barca 4.1
1 home V everton and would have won the prem had i won so i put it down to the game makeing me w8
lost V velecia at home 1.0 forst leg second leg i won 6.0 so didnt count that realy
Have to say this is the best tactic i have used so far totaly loving this game now Thanks m8y
now for the final of champsV madrid And final of FA V liverpool

just finished a whole sesson with manc
used your tactics the whole time
lost two games no replays
1 away to barca 4.1
1 home V everton and would have won the prem had i won so i put it down to the game makeing me w8
lost V velecia at home 1.0 forst leg second leg i won 6.0 so didnt count that realy
Have to say this is the best tactic i have used so far totaly loving this game now Thanks m8y
now for the final of champsV madrid And final of FA V liverpool

do you find your attacking mid bangs loads of goals in??

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

i must agree, started new game with Gloucester. Only got 1 loan AMC and won 12 in a row and my AMC got 5 hat-tricks.

Best tactic ever :)

well like i said its not mine it mr hough but ill keep him posed he on the middle of making a 4-3-3 so lets hope that's as good as this

yes loads of goals only thing i can think i would change is maybe having a target man droping deep going to give that a try and see if i get more goals from my front two
just wish the game macanics were better as i must have had a million goals disaload from off sides that were clearly not as the guy who got the ball wasnt the guy of side.
lost in final to r madrid no suprise i guess won the trebble though

This is a very good tactic, thank you for posting it, working wonders with my Fulham team, bit dodgy away from home though.

Good tactic, however i prefer to play it with 1DM, 1CM and then an AML + AMR, i find this also works well and suits my players (im Man City with Robinho and Ribery on the wings). I've been playing the forwards (Dzeko and Tevez) with the roles and duties you assigned, however will it effect the tactic drastically if i change Dzeko to a target man and Tevez to a Trequarista?

good tactic m8. just won BPL, Champions Cup, and Copa America with this tactics

Good tactic, however i prefer to play it with 1DM, 1CM and then an AML + AMR, i find this also works well and suits my players (im Man City with Robinho and Ribery on the wings). I've been playing the forwards (Dzeko and Tevez) with the roles and duties you assigned, however will it effect the tactic drastically if i change Dzeko to a target man and Tevez to a Trequarista?

not sure ive not tried it. but give me feed back to see if you find it better plesae

ive found it depends how you like to play it, i find if you play with the wide men (set one to inside forward and one as a winger) and set focus passing to mixed it becomes 'total football' and you end up dominating games playing football like Arsenal :)

Amazing Tactic I Love It Havent Lost A Game Yet And Havent Conceded At All Including Pre Season Although I Am Chelsea, But Ive Been Playing Fabio Borini And Kakuta And The Have Scored And Got Assissts Soooooooo THANKS :D

ive found it depends how you like to play it, i find if you play with the wide men (set one to inside forward and one as a winger) and set focus passing to mixed it becomes 'total football' and you end up dominating games playing football like Arsenal :)

so what positions do you move to take winger and inside forward?
could you send me it to try it out please?

Amazing Tactic I Love It Havent Lost A Game Yet And Havent Conceded At All Including Pre Season Although I Am Chelsea, But Ive Been Playing Fabio Borini And Kakuta And The Have Scored And Got Assissts Soooooooo THANKS :D

i got Kakuta on loan in BS premier. He's a monster :D

I'm new to football manager...not sure how to install this tactic. Everytime I try opening it, it says unable to load saved game? Any help?

Will this tactic work with Barcelona? Cuz im unbeaten in 55 matches but not scoring many goals as i think i can.. I'd like to try it out but if u think it doesnt suit barca i'll go try it with another team

Btw.. What team do u think is best for this tactic?? Chelsea??

-- Edit.. Going to try as a test with my barca in CHL semi final against arsenal ( at camp nou ) .. By the looks of it the tactics doenst seem to be a "barca" tac as its with slow tempo no contra ect

EDIT.. By another look of it.. it seems to be pro with barca, won 4-2 home against arsenal which has been pretty much insane in BPS and CHL. I had 24 shots they had 10 ^^
I might try and "tweak" it a bit with a little faster tempo as i think i got the right players to do it

Last edited:
I am loving this tactic with notts
quik tip once you score and if they start getting into ur half a lot more switch to counter not defend .................. Goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm new to football manager...not sure how to install this tactic. Everytime I try opening it, it says unable to load saved game? Any help?

\Users\\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Tactic

then you'll be able to play on it