Complete List of New Features (Off Twitter)

I don't understand the negativity surrounding real time editors. If people need to edit their games to be successful then let them do it, they're only cheating themselves.

I personally use it just for the lols. They're good for Chairman games, messing around with finances, and making wonderkids to make an FM story on.

I don't think there is negativity because of people using the editors, as people have bought the game and they can play it how they wish.

It's the people who edit their games, then post on the forums showing off a youngster they have developed, or indeed made stories like Mojodex did and saying they haven't used the editor, when they blatantly have.

If people want to make stories and use the editor, I think they should at least tell people before hand they are editing stuff to make it more interesting.

Just my opinion. :)

P.S. sorry for the lack of updates, been busy. Updating it now :)

Update 4:-

MLS Trade screen update.

Updated MLS Disciplinary system.

Ability to select/deselect all subscriptions on a per category basis.

Net transfer income appreciated by board.

Improved team report summary

Use of bonuses/clauses will lower and raise the overall transfer budget.

Change transfer type for players on the 'Unwanted' list and 'Transfer Targets' list.

Presidential elections for clubs who have an election-based system to elect a “chairman”.

New video here:
#FM14 Video Blog -- Match Day (English version) - YouTube

Update 5:-

Players open to signing for rivals unless they dislike the club bidding.

Kit sponsorship revamp.

Improved player reccomendations for potential signings.

Option for clubs to auto-extend contracts by up to 3 years in contract negotiations.

Choose own realistic Feeder Club.

When conducting trials, teams play using the first team's formation.

View job advert button on club screen.

More realistic season expectations

Guaranteed contract buyout in MLS.

Transfer clauses to state the amount of total appearances overall to meet the clause.

Expand Transfer Embargo news.

Danish work permit revamp.

Updated Australian maximum transfer fees.

Training overview includes how many weeks training has taken place in certain areas.

Added FFP tab on the finances screen.

Turkish youth players' contracts are more realistic, with no youth contracts.

High average attendance after league title win despite playing lower reputation teams.

Select game start date in FMC.

In FM 2014 you will be able to request for a match to be postponed if multiple players are called up for international duty.
Wow, I remember discussing the frustration and inability to do anything when 20/25 players were called on international duty and you had to play cup, or even worse, league games with youths. And that was back in CM 03/04 era.... too little too late.

Players open to signing for rivals unless they dislike the club bidding.
Interesting turn of events, queue more Luis Figo and Sol Campbell stories ^^

Although i find the transfer and, most importantly, the tactics overhaul interesting I'm less than eager to buy, let alone pre-order, FM 14. I'll probably try out a demo or find a friendly copy to see the changes in full.