"Complete" wonderkid list

• Thread starter Thread starter mancingo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 41K
Denis Alibec is on fire on my current Leeds team. 13 goals in 19 games. try him....

Yeah, I snapped up Alibec in my 2nd season at Southampton for £750k, sold him on 2 years later for £10m to Bayern Munich. Also Morgan Schneiderlin who starts at Southampton, kept him for 4 years before selling him on to Chelsea for £15m.

that sergio asenjo becomes a true great and i've used some of these players and there pretty good ta mate

Alibec is a great bargain indeed. True calss up in front although he is only 1,65 tall, he is very fast and clinical striker.
For AML you should try OCHIROSII, realy good player from steaua bucharest. Develops very fast into wonderkid.

I signed denis alibec his is quality i recommend him i played oldham and he scored against them then i got bradford in the cup and he scored again i am delighted with the signing plus i got him for 35k take a look at him.

Has anybody signed Makaridze, the Georgian goalie. he is 17at the beghinig. I was wondering how is he after 2 or 3 seasons.

Zuculini for defensive midfilder....Has italian pasport. great youngster.

can i use some of these in the championship as well or are they too good for that league

there are many players in the list that would join any championship league team

in my opinion the team is

GK Ustari
Lb Mattock
CB Papadopulos
CB Sakho
RB Santon
ML Ochirosii
MC delph
MC Enoh
RM Torje
ST Alibec
ST Lewandowski

hi, i'm playing as an average premier league team (custom team game) and was wondering which wonder kid would suit me in the next few seasons? (fast pace attacker preferred)

Krisztian Nemeth is a great striker for me , I signed him for Celtic. Here's his stats so far this season and it's only April.

League Games = 29. League Goals = 30. Assists = 10. MOM = 6.
Cup Games = 7. Cup Goals = 7. Assists = 2. MOM = 2.
European Games = 6. European Goals = 5. Assists = 3. MOM = 0.
International Games = 6. International Goals = 4. Assists = 1. MOM = 1.
And his average rating is 7.47.

i had him on my liverpool game in 9.2 he was never that amazing
how much did you pay for him?

add christian benitez to this list, he's amazing :)

Last edited:
Back