Started with a random club - Tours FC. Not the easiest of jobs, no transfer budget, £75k for wages (currently on £20k overspend, woops), predicted 11th place finish.
Finished first season, got a few freebies (Wiltord, not worth a bag of beans though recommend Thierno Bah). Ended up 9th which I'm pretty pleased with. Hoping to get some funds or at least more wage money.

Started with Brentford, small wage budget, no transfer budget, still in Pre-Season!

This is what FM's all about!

for lower league side Nikao is a great signing scores loads on fm 2010 duno bout 2011

In january with Rushden and Diamonds

Doing well so far. Third in the league but with only one automatic promotion place and Luton about 15 points ahead looks like the play-offs for me. Transfer budget of 0k and wage budget of 12k... Dom Green on loan from peterborough has been class down the left hand side for me and I signed free agent Paris Cowan-Hall up front whos been bagging goals.

Still early but Im doing ok. Enjoying it

Has anyone completed a season with liverpool? If so, how much budget did u get in 2nd season and did u win anything in 1st season ? :)

I completed a season with Walsall. Finished in a poor 16th place after a very difficult start which saw me bottom of the league until Christmas... Very hard with &50k budget and £23.5k wage budget!

Dan, you should try Hereford ( Div 2) transfer budget £26K, wages £18K , and a load of **** players to work with, most of which you cannot get rid of until January 2011. I have one player on loan at £1k wages per week- cannot terminate loan !. Having said that I am top of the league after 12 games, only lost one game, using my patent 4-3-3 system, getting some decent loan players in and finding some decent french players on frees. The downside is I'm £2.9 k over my wage budget, but that will be rectified in january2011. I suppose its part of the joys of playing FM isn't it.!

Dan, you should try Hereford ( Div 2) transfer budget £26K, wages £18K , and a load of **** players to work with, most of which you cannot get rid of until January 2011. I have one player on loan at £1k wages per week- cannot terminate loan !. Having said that I am top of the league after 12 games, only lost one game, using my patent 4-3-3 system, getting some decent loan players in and finding some decent french players on frees. The downside is I'm £2.9 k over my wage budget, but that will be rectified in january2011. I suppose its part of the joys of playing FM isn't it.!

Haha yeh, in a way I prefer it at these clubs that need clearing out. Somehow Hereford got promoted to League One on mine! You sound like you're doing well too.
I'm now 7th in the league in the 2nd season after 10 games so i've improved! This time last season I was bottom XD

Wow..I haven't got my copy and you guys already got into the 2nd season :O

Mines hasn't arrived yet either :( Think I'll go with my club Dundee that start with 12 first team players, in administration, transfer embargo and -25 points. :S

Lol. I don't understand it either. You and I must play slowly. I like everything to be perfect before I press that continue button. :)

Me too mate my 1st season has taken over 32 hours so far!!!
Seems a lot longer than FM2010 to get everything right.

Dan, try managing in Australia! Salary cap of 20k and transfer budget of 24k. Aswell as no more than 5 foreign players. Plus a **** league standard. But it's fun if you know the teams well enough ;) Anyways, I've only completed 1 month and a bit on that :)

I can top that. Serie 2/B. Crociato Noceto, 11.5k wage budget, no none-EU players.

Finished third and lost out in the play-offs on home goals! Weird Italian rules!

Just started my arsenal, signed Enyemna GK £300, P Mexes CB £6.5m, M Senna DM £1.8m, Lukakla £6m playing 4321 as Arsenal have so many top Attaking Midfielders .
Sold Rosciky to Man Utd £4m, Diaby to Napoli £5m
Funny because offered Fabinaski , no one wanted to buy but all top teams (Barcelona, Man Utd, AC Milan) wanted him on loan as back up. Does this mean that he is any good, am I missing something?

I'm only in September with Tottenham. Taking my time and attending every possible thing, going to play the game properly this year. Hoping to keep this save for a while, though I'm finding it hard to sell players.

finished my first season with boro finished a dissapointing 10th, mainly down to really poor finishing, missing open goals and unreal amount of 1 on 1's, kris boyd being the main culprit 3 goals in the whole seaon
got few loans and free signings,
19 league games into 2nd season and top of the league, strikers finally know how to score, micheal owen on a free was my best signing in 2nd season
only this far into the game due to be being off work with a broken ankle so spend alot of time on it at the min

Close end of the season at both ends of the table!

Then I saw Mourinho sacked at Real, Bet City are glad lol.

Unbelievably this was before the Champions League Final v Man U and Fergie is an "under pressure manager" too!!!

Last edited:
i'm only in pre season at the moment haven't even played a match yet

I came 4th in my first Spurs season after needing to win on the least day and blackburn to get a point or more at Liverpool.

I beat Bolton 3-2 and Blackburn drew 1-1 with Liverpool.

My top scorer was VDV with 12 goals! lol, he also led assists with 22.

Playing my usual West Ham, using my usual tactics which has been tweaked for FM11.

Don't worry guys.. I'll upload them for you to use tonight!