Currently working on three different saves at the moment. All are 1/2 season done in the January transfer window point in 2011.

Manchester United: 4-4-2
Sold: Berbatov to AC Milan £27.5 million, Loan other reserve players out. Released Hargreaves for good.
Bought: Afellay from PSV and picked up Smithies from Huddersfield (loaned out immediately to CH team)
Competitions: 1st in UCL group stage, 2nd in EPL behind Chelsea, Into semifinal of CC and 3rd round of FA Cup

Chelsea: 4-3-3
Bought: Neymar from Santos for £22.5 million
Competitions: 1st in UCL Group, 1st in EPL, Eliminated by Liverpool in CC, 3rd round FA

Plymouth: 4-2-3-1
Bought: Antunes from Roma £800k
Competitions: 4th in npower League 1, Out 3rd round CC by Manchester City, into 3 Round FA Cup

finished a season last night with Chelsea, Prem win, FA cup and Champions league.

Imported one off Mr Houghs tactics but reduced the attacking mentality by 2, still a class tactic on the game, from FM 10 to 11

Just finished 1st season with FC Twente. Got the Eredivisie and Dutch cup. Got beaten in the first knockout round in the CL by Inter (3-2).
Signed Matias Defederico (6m), Marco Verratti (1m) and Mahamadoe Diarra (free). Marco Verratti has won the Dutch Young Player of the Year.
Sold Bernard Parker for 4m to Benfica, including 10% profit clause.
Currently signing new staff and getting rid of the old one since 80% of them sucked. Some got bought away though, which is always nice since they were on the list to get layed off.
Waiting untill I get my new transfer budget though. Dudu just slipped through my fingers and went to AS St Etienne. Which sucks.
Looking into a new ST, DR and possibly GK.