Comprehensive Test Of Mr L's Tactics - (including his new ones)

Looks good - what season/year are you playing?

Are your players of high quality or average?

What deep purple tactic are you using? Their are many mate ;)

1ST season with no transfers playing with TC version

Again i have to ask what season you are in?

original team or full of regents?

Also what happened in the champions league final ? :)

ive just finished the 5th season

mostly regents

i won the final on pens

Working on wooow 2, and I must say it really looks like a significant improvement now, didn't know that was possible :)

Added OI's tight marking and closing down for ALL positions, show to weaker foot for solo strikers and hard tackling on AML/AMC/AMR.

+ changes in team instructions and player instructions

Wooow 2 / Diablo's Mother

I have now started testing "wooow 2", or "Diablo's Mother" as the new name will be, now that it deserves such a name!

Two of the games were 8-0 victories, against Arsenal and Swansea!

EDIT: WOOOOOT; in the 10th match, I won 8-0 again!!!

Last edited:
Ur smashing it mate!!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

same formation than wooow tactic but with new OI and instructions or all new ? Im about to start new season in my save and im open to try other tactic

Wooow was more stable towards the end of the season, and the new one didn't follow up it's fantastic start. I'm very disappointed.. That start was insane.

Last edited:
Working on wooow 2, and I must say it really looks like a significant improvement now, didn't know that was possible :)

Added OI's tight marking and closing down for ALL positions, show to weaker foot for solo strikers and hard tackling on AML/AMC/AMR.

+ changes in team instructions and player instructions
do you recomend this OI for wooow tactic anyway?

Hi Mr. Lang, was just checking your Player instruction from your WoW tactic and it seems that both your AMR/ML or AML/MR are set to cut inside and cross ball rarely, does this mean that:
1) we should prefer opposite footed wide midfielders (i.e. left footed MR and vice versa)
2) crossing for the wide midfielders doesnt matter much

Hi Mr. Lang, was just checking your Player instruction from your WoW tactic and it seems that both your AMR/ML or AML/MR are set to cut inside and cross ball rarely, does this mean that:
1) we should prefer opposite footed wide midfielders (i.e. left footed MR and vice versa)

Correct and correct :)

1) Not very important - as you have to have a left foot in the right side maybe 20-80 right in right side will do fine and to be honest left in right side will also do fine. The same refers to the other side as well ofcause. I hardly look at this!

1) Not very important - as you have to have a left foot in the right side maybe 20-80 right in right side will do fine and to be honest left in right side will also do fine. The same refers to the other side as well ofcause. I hardly look at this!

Well, it's designed for inverted foot, but of course, if you have good enough players, it hardly matters :)

I did this save as a little test for myself, using Woow tactic. Media prediction was 23rd.. Not a surprise, players in truth were bad even for this league. Got 3 free transfers in and 1 on loan. None really good, even for this league and yet..............

View attachment 331661

I was looking at the tests results on the first post and saw that you didnt' test Mr. Langvatn 424 Tripletweak attack edition. Seeing how much goals the old 442 tripletweak scored on the tests, it would be very interesting to see how the new 424 version would fare. And if you ever do another test like these, I would love to see how my 3142 tactic would fare too.