Comprehensive Test Of Mr L's Tactics - (including his new ones)

Would it be possible to provide us some player filters for each position?
I still don't really understand MR position.
Also, considering it's players, do you think this tactic is suitable for Barça?

Would it be possible to provide us some player filters for each position?
I still don't really understand MR position.
Also, considering it's players, do you think this tactic is suitable for Barça?

Front page updated

Thank you for the tip, but I who like to know what's the best range of attributes for each position so I can know if the players are suitable for the position/tactic, if that's not asking too much of you two guys.
Anyways, thank you very much for the tactic and for the time spent

TC

Here you have the TC version of the WOOOW tactic. As always when converting a tactic to TC, I cannot guarantee the same results, as roles mess things up.

Thank you for the tip, but I who like to know what's the best range of attributes for each position so I can know if the players are suitable for the position/tactic, if that's not asking too much of you two guys.
Anyways, thank you very much for the tactic and for the time spent

I think Jes has a quite informative list somewhere regarding this (a general list). Maybe he will post it here. The biggest exception to this tactic is that the wingers have crossing set to "rarely", so the crossing stat shouldn't be prioritized. Maybe I will make a player filter for it, but not now, sorry :)

I'll be waiting for it then :)
That's great, Jes, if you could upload that list, I would really appreciate it!
Mr L, beetween the top teams in europe, which one would have the players that would suit this tactic the best?

I'll be waiting for it then :)
That's great, Jes, if you could upload that list, I would really appreciate it!
Mr L, beetween the top teams in europe, which one would have the players that would suit this tactic the best?

I'm not really sure, but it's vital that the two DM's (one anchor man and one box to box type with good tackling/marking) and the CM (also box-to-box) are great. So perhaps look for teams who have very good players in these positions. You also need a powerful, complete striker (high strength at least)

Last edited:
Inverted

Here is the WOOOW inverted, for those who have great AMR's they can't use :)

Thank you for the update Jes, the staff requirements are very helpful but the link to the players attributes leads back to your previous post :( sorry to be a pain in the ***

Jeeez your right my apoligiez - sometimes it just goes to fast doesn't it :)

Its updated in the OP now! - again my apoligiez

Cheers pal!

Hey Jes, how is your season with WOW going? Is it really the tactic that will break all goalscoring records? I want to know how good it is before deciding if I should use it in my Barcelona save. If I do, I will have to retrain / buy a lot of players to fit the tactic.

Hey mr l

did you change the corner setup ( WOW TC )because my centreback is having the time of his life scoring for fun
( I will post screen later)

but it I think he has scored 20+

It could just because am playing with rangers

Hello. Tactics WOOW does not work with Tottenham ... Please help) 4th place 2 consecutive season.

Not only were sacrificed, lost the last championship team. Forwards (Kadlec, Fierro, Immobile), ratings are small. Games almost there. Advocates bring silly balls ...

Hello. Tactics WOOW does not work with Tottenham ... Please help) 4th place 2 consecutive season.

It's only for state-of-the-art teams mate. Go with Rock until you have such a team :) It will most likely get you 1st place consecutive seasons, and after that you can switch to WOOOW.

Last edited:
Hey mr l

did you change the corner setup ( WOW TC )because my centreback is having the time of his life scoring for fun
( I will post screen later)

but it I think he has scored 20+

It could just because am playing with rangers

Nope, they are the same :p Rangers are a bit overpowered in Scottish lower divisions indeed :)