Comprehensive Test Of Mr L's Tactics - (including his new ones)

Ive used MR L tactics a lot, but i always have the same problems, my striker score so few, im in 2038 now and my team is the best by far, but even with world class players the strikers cant see to score, i change to arrigo sachi 442 and now they are always best scorers....
Is MR L tactics intend to midfielders score more??

Can we keep the scoring average until the end of the season?

image.jpg

442 Triple Tweak New Save

Started a new save unemployed. Managed HSV when got the opportunity. In Jan 2013, left for Southampton (vacancy). This was the table when I took the job:

View attachment 324503

This was the table at the end of the season:

View attachment 324502

I qualified for EL via being in the Final of the FA Cup (which I lost). This achievement is made all the more significant as established players like Lovren and Schniderlin weren't there when I took the job.

So second season, couple of signings like Oviedo and a couple of high potential 18-19 year regens.
League and overall stats:
View attachment 324501 View attachment 324500

Yep, PL winner, went out in the EL quarter final to Arsenal on away goals (2 all), lost in FA Cup semi final.

I used 442 for around 75%-80 percent of the time, rest was 451 triple tweak and sometimes the 4141 Rock. Oh, the 442 is the original one.

PS. Man United at 8th, season 2013-14 :p

i've just figure out,that all these tactic were made for at least low team at the first division,,it has chances to smash with BSP team with 1st 's media prediction..but not with 20th low life,debt ridden,tiny tamworth.
with average CA 80(regen) and still developing through the next season,with the default tactic,(451triple tweak or the 442 triple tweak)we're struggling in standard of how this tactic should behave in -top division team-,so i made "a" tweak ..just a one player instruction -which is..a..striker-this changing later i know ,made a slight effect to the team instruction,but that's fine,when my striker were like this-note that his CA when we started is around 80's,i did not cheats using FMRTE-
View attachment 324467
and my tiny tamworth like this
View attachment 324466

now we're in championship,and leading with 33 points with 10 match to go.once again, i did cheat with CA's,or load and save till i won-
View attachment 324465

View attachment 324464

my biggest disadvantage is my own boss,he is so cheap,we're still using fairly basic training facilities and our payroll is so small,no one wants to extend their contracts..however though the average CA of my player is around 120-130's..and the main actor-adam cunnington is worth around 9m and his CA is around 140

*update.
now i'm sitting at the top,with 2 new signings,a free unknown player and a loan as a cover for the first team,we couldn't buy another goalkeeper,so decide to gambling with the 18 years old reveserve kid,with CA around 80's..lol.
View attachment 323868
as for adam cunnington .still a beast,netting 9 goals in 7 apps and now he gets his first cap and braced a goal..

Last edited:
One more thing, its just me or pace doenst really matter in fm13? i have a striker with only 12 pace and he can outrun everyone when he sprints...its kinda awsome, but not realistic...

One more thing, its just me or pace doenst really matter in fm13? i have a striker with only 12 pace and he can outrun everyone when he sprints...its kinda awsome, but not realistic...

it matter for defenders or they get caught out a lot

442 Triple Tweak with Espanyol 3rd season

Scored the most goals in league than before... Also won all comps that was entered in. Lost a few games in CL but none mattered. Didn't score that many via corners as others have done.. Enjoyed season and love tactic.. Screenshot of league and overview of season.

View attachment 323865

View attachment 323864

442 Triple Tweak with Espanyol 4th season

Won all comps and got the record number of points in Spanish league... Scored less goals than season before but overall with the fact only lost 1 game in CL Group and was only defeat all season would say it was a bigger success even though were a couple less goals. Screenshot of league and overview of season...

View attachment 322675

View attachment 322674

That was a good achievement,myself playing Victoria EC ,good 1st season for me using 442 tripletweak and 4141

Im trying 442 tripletweak but im having some problems...The 2 DM's often bombing forward leaves way too many gaps for my defense to deal alone...How do you guys deal with that?
Im switching between 442 tripletweak and arrigo sachi wich have 2dm in support role

I have a world class team, and dont have these problems with lesser team, often good team can hit me often when the 2 dm's are in the box

View attachment 322182

Just finished a season with Real Madrid, was using the connection tactic for 1st half of season and switched to the woow tactic for rest of season. Would say both tactics are good for scoring goals, yet the woow tactic is insane for not conceding many goals.. I let in 6 goals in 22 games with the woow tactic..

View attachment 322162

Just finished a season with Real Madrid, was using the connection tactic for 1st half of season and switched to the woow tactic for rest of season. Would say both tactics are good for scoring goals, yet the woow tactic is insane for not conceding many goals.. I let in 6 goals in 22 games with the woow tactic..

View attachment 721385

yep, wow has been the best defensive tactic that I've used. somehow never got the goal scoring I expected but the defense was top notch

442 Triple Tweak with Liverpool 1st season 2012/13

Started a save with Liverpool and made no signings at all.. Am posting this up as I did not think this would happen and also to try and get all you people back posting feedback on tactics again as place has gone extremely quiet.. Screenshots of league and season stats.

View attachment 319484

View attachment 319483