Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Congrats Birmingham

SAF greatest ever.
Reaction score
I feel Birmingham deserves a separate thread for their cup win. Its not often we see smaller clubs winning silverware.

Well deserved win and cup. Tears of joy all over. It was excellent scenes to see..
Ben foster was the hero..

Mcleish is a legend..

Last edited:
Banned
Reaction score
get in Birmingham, hopefully rhis will have an effect on Arsenal in the league :D

Reaction score
I feel Birmingham deserves a separate thread for their cup win. Its not often we see smaller clubs winning silverware.

Well deserved win and cup. Tears of joy all over. It was excellent scenes to see..
Ben foster was the hero..

Mcleish is a legend..

couldn't agree more with you :D,,congrats birmingham they deserved it (H)

Reaction score
Keep Right On!!
haha what a win for Birmingham despite the awful officials :D.

Reaction score
Great cup victory.

A match like that redeems the entire competition.

Reaction score
cheers for the spoiler mate I was going to watch it as I recorded it while I was watching the cricket, I doubt I will now I know the result.

SAF greatest ever.
Reaction score
And Birmingham have qualified for Europe. So 7th placed team wont be going to get Europa spot i think..

Congrats Birmingham for getting into Europe..

SAF greatest ever.
Reaction score
Stephen Carr. What a story he has. From no club 2 years back to lifting Carling cup in Wembley..

Reaction score
Just wait for mfage to get back home and see what he puts, haha

WINNING
Reaction score
Definitely deserved, massive congrats to Brum! Well played, would be brilliant to be there, we'll just have to ask mfage what it was like.

KRO!

Reaction score
Arsenal can't even win what they call the 'Mickey Mouse Cup' against Birmingham City

(No disrespect to Birmingham City, they were fantastic today)

Reaction score
i bet all the aston villa fans are sad and depressed and all the spurs fans are celebrating their *** off.

disppointing, yet birmingham deserved it, the way foster played was just outstanding