Congrats Birmingham

Very well played Birmingham. Mcleish is a really top manager.

Arsenal can't even win what they call the 'Mickey Mouse Cup' against Birmingham City

(No disrespect to Birmingham City, they were fantastic today)

Not this again, everyone knows we haven't won a trophy in a while.

Although i'm gutted i am happy for Brum, well deserved.

i bet all the aston villa fans are sad and depressed and all the spurs fans are celebrating their *** off.

disppointing, yet birmingham deserved it, the way foster played was just outstanding

Nah, we don't really care. I don't live in Birmingham, hence I'm a lot more ambivalent towards Brum than many a Villa fan. I was rooting for them, in fact.

Congratulations Birmingham. As they scored I was sitting at the dinner table with my parents. I shouted "Yes!" and spat on my Dad's face. It was so worth it.

He supports Arsenal.

Not this again, everyone knows we haven't won a trophy in a while.

Although i'm gutted i am happy for Brum, well deserved.

Um yes again....
If you cant win a cup that you practically say is worthless is kinda showing that you aint that good...

Arsenal can't even win what they call the 'Mickey Mouse Cup' against Birmingham City

(No disrespect to Birmingham City, they were fantastic today)

Leave it out. It's Birmingham's day today, not 'Hammer Arsenal because they can't win a trophy' day.

It's a great cup win, and one that will live on for a long time. Now, Manchester United need to win their remaining games to keep clear of what will probably seem a rampant Arsenal in the backlash of tonight's defeat.

Anyone think McLeish could be next ManU manager?
He's good friend's with SAF so he might put a word in for him:)
And papers in Scotland saying if SAF wins the league this year he might retire as that takes ManU to 19 league titels beating liverpool which SAF said was a big goal for him :p

cheers for the spoiler mate I was going to watch it as I recorded it while I was watching the cricket, I doubt I will now I know the result.
This isn't a new thing. Prem result threads stating the result in the title are common here, so one revealing the winner of the League final is to be expected.

Maybe don't go on a football website next time you're trying to dodge a result.

Foster played amazing today, nice to see Aresnal fans congratulating Brum fair play. Although, I would love to see Arsenal's season plumit now though, for obvious reasons.

Anyone think McLeish could be next ManU manager?
He's good friend's with SAF so he might put a word in for him:)
And papers in Scotland saying if SAF wins the league this year he might retire as that takes ManU to 19 league titels beating liverpool which SAF said was a big goal for him :p

Nah it'll be his son!

Leave it out. It's Birmingham's day today, not 'Hammer Arsenal because they can't win a trophy' day.

It's a great cup win, and one that will live on for a long time. Now, Manchester United need to win their remaining games to keep clear of what will probably seem a rampant Arsenal in the backlash of tonight's defeat.
Thank you mate. this thread is not to laugh at arsenal, or discuss where it all went wrong! Well done to Brum. Im disappointed with the result, obviously. But more getting ****** off with some Man U fans (and a copla spurs fans)celebrating this like they just won the quad, and being plain derogitary (sp). No need for it! Yes we lost, why rub it in, you weren't involved in todays game. OK maybe im being bitter, but I hate how arrogant and in your face SOME Man U fans are when its not going your way, and all going theres. Rant over.

WELL DONE BIRMINGHAM!!!

Tweet that cesc!!!!! - Is bendtner still dreamin? LOOL.

Birmingham tottaly dersrved it, they will great and played like winners. Zigic is unhuman.

Just think , St.Andrews is a euopean ground next year, there in europa!!. Well done.

My hometown teams (Leeds , when i was born) and Belenenses now have always caused a few cup upsets, and this year arsenal beat Leeds in the FA cup because of Walcott diving.. sSo this victory was amazing for alot of fans around, not only Birmingham fans, i dont have nothing against Arsenal, but Birmingham was simply BETTER. They deserved a penalty in the begining of the game aswell and red card for Szeni(dunno if its spelled right)... so, congratilations Birmingham.

why is there two threads on the same thing?

I't just crossed my mind...if Liverpool finish 7th....no europe for us,what a bummer XD

My hometown teams (Leeds , when i was born) and Belenenses now have always caused a few cup upsets, and this year arsenal beat Leeds in the FA cup because of Walcott diving.. sSo this victory was amazing for alot of fans around, not only Birmingham fans, i dont have nothing against Arsenal, but Birmingham was simply BETTER. They deserved a penalty in the begining of the game aswell and red card for Szeni(dunno if its spelled right)... so, congratilations Birmingham.

off topic: Walcott dived for the penalty they didn't get, he was fouled for the penalty they did get (curse you parker!)

on topic: Great win for Birmingham, really glad to see a 'smaller' team win a cup. You can really see what it means to the players and fans which is great to see. It's also great for the cup