Congrats Birmingham

Well done the brummy boys, played well.. pains me to say it as I will never forgive them for knocking us out! But fair play, well done the blues.

I'm happy for Birmingham because they have beaten Arsenal, not because they won the LC.

I'm happy for Birmingham because they have beaten Arsenal, not because they won the LC.

Then GTFO of this thread and use the other one. this thread is only to celebrate the win.
Any Arsenal bashing etc please use the other thread.

Anyway as people know. I am ******* delighted

Well done Birmingham, I could see it coming, and, although I'm not going to say you deserved it, you played well, and full of spirit. Foster was immense. Congrats.

However, that's our season down the pan, and I'm not looking forward to School on Tuesday.

Once again, why do players get good only when they leave us? I wish he was on loan instead (Ben Foster)

Fair play to Birmingham I thought it wasn't gonna be their day when the blind lino missed that onside Bowyer run early on.
Foster was immense again. Even better than his display against Chelsea earlier in the season.
Arsenal's season has started to decline quite a lot come February recently. Wonder if that will happen again....

it was both of their faults there was no communication

Absolutely sensational, loved watching the match and even before Martins came on i said to my brother with about 20mins to go and i quote "They should think about getting Martins on now, he will win alot of balls in the channels and the side will be tired". Will be intresting and a little wierd watching Brum in Europe next season indeed.