ninjaskill

Reaction score
In a great deal of time on FM I have only really had two seasons in South America so wanted to increase it. So I have come up with a simple challenge that will require a lot of time in South America the rules are simple:

I have to win all ten South American leagues and Mexico, as they have teams in the Copa Libertadores

With all of those nations I also have to win the Copa Libertadores with a team from that Country a feat that teams from Mexico, Peru, Bolivia and Venezuela have failed to do, with the latter two failing to ever get a team into the final.

One final rule is that some countries like Mexico have two seasons per year that are qualifications for the cup that decides who wins. In those cases I have to either win both cups or a league and a cup from the two different seasons.

I'll probably stick to monthly updates but, may increase the length between updates if the league has been won but, not the Copa Libertadores.

I decided to start in a weak league but with strong team so here it is.

View attachment 196224
Bolivia has been to 3 World Cups 1930, 1950 and 1994 and never had a team in the final. The best recent result for the national team was a 6-1 over Argentina in 2009. One big advantage that teams from Bolivia have is altitude with the capital being 3,500 meters above sea level.

Anyway onto the club it is.View attachment 196216
The Strongest, a traditional Bolivian powerhouse founded in 1908 and won around 30 league titles in the different league tournaments that Bolivia has. Players from the club played a key role in a battle against Paraguay so the battle is partly named after them, the Batalla de Canada Strongest. In 1930 they had an amazing league campaign and won the league and didn't let a single goal in the entire season. While I doubt that I will achieve that I hope to win the league and Copa Libertadores but, may move on if I have won the league and hope that Bolivian football develops more.

We are predicted to finish second behind biggest rival Bolivar. We share a 42,000 seater stadium with them in La Paz and Bolivar are the best Bolivian team in the Copa Libertadores making the semi final.View attachment 196215
The Hernando Siles Stadium is where we will play most of our games and is at a very high altitude that will hopefully help against low lying teams in Continental play. It is at about 4000 meters above sea level.

Looks like a very interesting attempt ! I will be following , good luck !

Club Overview

After a decent number of signings this is an overview of the squad.View attachment 196190
We don't have a stand out left back but, it should hold up. We have good strikers centre backs and decent midfielders. Due to a lack of wingers they will not be used in the formation. It is also an old squad a lot of the first team players are over 30

Key Players

Pablo Escobar
View attachment 196188
Pablo Escobar is Strongest all time leading goalscorer at 36 he will still play a big part and will be first choice AMC. He is entering his fifth year with the club.

Alejandro Chumacero

View attachment 196187
The 24 year old is a great central midfielder and will hopefully play a key part for us this season, our best player and a product of the academy.

Enrique Parada
View attachment 196186
Parada will be the starting right back and should be one of the best in the league at the position. He is entering his fifth year at the club.

Daniel Vaca

View attachment 196184
Is the national team captain and will be the number 1. At 36 he may not have many years left but, is a good option for a couple of years.

Formation

View attachment 196189
Not a formation I have used before but, it should keep us solid defensively and we have the quality to grab some goals I hope.

Other News
View attachment 196183
After joining I asked the board to find us a senior affiliate and they agreed to do so. We got Corinthians and in exchange for them having a first option on our players we can get some of their youngsters on loan. A good deal all round.​

July Transfers

The transfer window stays open until mid Septmeber but, I have made most of the moves that I will make this season.

Outgoings

Raul Castro
View attachment 196171
Could have been one of the best players at the club but, the day after I arrived he said he wanted to leave and he couldn't be swayed he moves to Turkey for £250k a nice big transfers fee for the club.

Ernesto Cristaldo

He takes up one of six foreign player slots and played a position I didn't plan on using so I sold him. Independiente del Valle bough him for £50k. A decent fee for his age and lack of usefulness.

Freddy Abastoflor
View attachment 196170
A half decent winger so he was moved on to Jorge Wilstermann for a small fee of 1.5k.

Incoming Transfers

Grabbed a few free transfers and paid for one player as I look to boost the finances.

Daniel CameioView attachment 196169
A half decent prospect he wanted cheap wages so I decided to take a punt on him and hope he will pay off.

Alvaro Barroso
View attachment 196168
With old starting and back up goalkeepers I tried to find a long term number one and signed Barroso cheap wages made him a gamble worth taking.

Enrique Parada

Already seen a screenshot of him in the post above. His last contract with the cub had expired but, I choose to bring him back and think he should be a good option at right back.

Yguinho
View attachment 196167
The 22 year old Brazilian striker should be a good option upfront was at Flamengo and Botafogo but, didn't play for either.

Julio Cesar Hurtado
View attachment 196166
I felt that we lacked depth at AMC so I signed the experienced Hurtado to add some depth and hopefully chip in some good performances.

Abdon ReyesView attachment 196165The only non free agent permanent signing, he cost 55k to get from San Jose. He will hopefully add depth to the left back position where it was needed.

At this point we then became affiliates of Corinthians so I decided to grab some players on loan and they offered a much higher quality than I would have thought. We paid no loan fee and have to cover no wages.

Pedro HenriqueView attachment 196164
The Centre back should see a decent amount of first team action and hopefully does well. A good option to have.

Angel Romero
View attachment 196163
The Paraguayan should be one of the best players in the league. I was surprised Corinthians would let him go and that he was willing to sign. He will hopefully bang in the goals.

Yago
View attachment 196162
The Brazilian should be a starter at centre back and adds some real quality to the position for the season. Another good loan signing.

Gustavo Viera
View attachment 196161
We lacked depth at CM so I brought him in to offer a better back up option than we had.

View attachment 196160
A good window as we make 250 or 10 weeks wages for the team and thanks to Corinthians definitely added quality to the squad

July Update

Instead of a super cup Bolivia starts off with the Bolivian Cup then moves on into the league. I want to have a good run to win it but, also to boost match fitness. The rules are simple 16 teams enter and play 2 legged ties away goals don't count as extra and if it is a draw at the end of 90 minutes in the second leg then it is penalties.

Blooming 1-6 The Strongest
View attachment 196132A good start and hopefully a sign of things to come as we hammer mid table side Blooming. Chumacero had us ahead inside a minute a cross was headed clear and after his first effort was blocked he fired in the rebound, ahead after 22 seconds. Chumacero scored a second after 5 minutes a really nice passing move ended with him tapping a Torrico cross in at the back post. Chumacero wrapped up his hat trick in the first half sending the keeper the wrong way from the spot. After an hour Yguinho had us four goals to the good. Neumann hit in a low cross and he slid in to poke it past the keeper and in. Neumann grabbed a goal of his own five minutes later Escobar found him wide open in the middle of the box and Neumann slipped his effort past the keeper. Vaca pulled a goal back for Blooming firing in from a tight angle. Ygiunho grabbed a second goal with 10 minutes left to add to the win Parada whipping in a cross that he headed in from close range. A great start to life at Strongest.

The Strongest 1-2 Blooming
View attachment 196131A rotated side lost but, we easily progress to the Quarter finals. Blooming went ahead soon after half time, Pinto with a nice finish from just outside the box. After 77 minutes they doubled the lead on the night Pinto played in Bargas and he half volleyed in. Yguinho grabbed a late goal to make the final score closer a header fell to him just outside the box and he rifled it into the bottom corner a really good goal. Blooming never did enough to worry me tht we wouldn't go through.

We draw San Jose in the next round and they are predicted to finish just below Blooming.

The Strongest 1-0 San Jose
View attachment 196127We sneak a first leg win over San Jose to put us in a good position for the second leg. Chumacero had a penalty saved after 43 minutes which could have costly but, Escobar scored after 77 minutes to get us the win volleying in a Torrico cross. A decent win and I'll take it.

San Jose 0(0-2)1 The Strongest
View attachment 196124
Another 1 goal win gets us into the Semi Final. Chumacero had another penalty saved after 10 minutes, and he may not get another chance to take one. Yguinho got the winner after 69 minutes Vaca played him in and Yguinho slotted his effort past the keeper.

Surprisingly Bolivar got knocked outView attachment 196125

And we will face the team who knocked them out Oriente Petrolero who are predicted to finish just behind us in 3rd.

The Strongest 1-1 Oriente Petrolero
View attachment 196123A late goal meant that the game ended in a draw and we will have to get a result away. Yguinho had us ahead after 6 minutes Parada crossed in and Yguinho headed into the top corner to get us ahead. A poor headed back pass allowed Pena to get 1 on 1 and he fired in past the keeper as we throw away the lead.

Oriente Petrolero 1-5 The Strongest
View attachment 196118We hammer Petrolero in the second leg to get into the final. Another great win in the cup. An own goal got us ahead after 8 minutes Escobar drilled in a cross and it hit Raldes and rolled over the line to give us the lead. Yguinho had us further ahead after 15 minutes Romero hit in a low cross that Anez deflected into Yguinho's path and he fired in from close range. Romero grabbed a goal of his own after 21 minutes Torrico hit in a great cross and Romero headed in at the back post. Yguinho scored after 46 minutes Parada chipping in a cross and Yguinho shinned it in at the back post to kill the game off. Escobar grabbed the last goal after 72 minutes Yguinho slipped him in and Yguinho chipped the keeper. Petrolero grabbed a consolation goal after 81 minutes Mercado crossed in and Pena hit a volley that took a massive deflection to go in. A good win and we are into the final.

We will face Jorge Wilsterman in the final.

Jorge Wilsterman 2-2 The Strongest
View attachment 196117A late comeback stops us from being FM'd by Wilsterman. We hit the bar twice and missed lots of good chances as we failed to win. We were behind after 20 minutes when the man I sold Abastflor had us behind with a nice finish from just inside the box a nice finish. We went two behind after 60 minutes Bergese volleying in a cross which it seemed would cosign us to defeat. An own goal put us only 1 goal down after 78 minutes as Laredo slid to poke a Chumacero cross in before Ramallo could. Ramallo grabbed a goal of his own 7 minutes later a great finish from a tight angle that curled just inside the post. A good draw in the end and we just need a good result at home.

The second leg of the final and start of the league will be next month​

Very nice start with a great team. Also the link with Corinthians was a smart move :D (I may be biased but it should really help)

Very nice start with a great team. Also the link with Corinthians was a smart move :D (I may be biased but it should really help)

Thanks, I'm hoping to do Corinthians in Brazil as they are my favourite team in Brazil I'm somewhat surprised they were willing to let the players go for nothing and the players were willing to join us but, I'll take it

August Update

The second leg of the final and we open the league campaign with six games including a massive derby with rivals Bolivar to end the month.

The Strongest 1(3-4)2 Jorge Wilstermann
View attachment 196078Two incredibly late goals see us lose the final that we had in our hands. A disappointing loss and I want to win it next year. Yguinho had us ahead after a half hour Escobar passed to him in the box and Yguinho turned and slotted his shot past the keeper. A sucker punch saw the game levelled after 87 minutes Bergese heading in with a good header that left the keeper no chance. We then went down to ten men after 91 minutes Chavez getting sent off after tripping a player out wide. The free kick was swung in and Castellon fired it in to give the trophy to Wilstermann.
View attachment 196077
Wilstermann won and we had the top scorer and assister in the cup, Yguinho has been a revelation since signing.

Bolivian League Rules

Just a quick thing on the rules of the Bolivian League. You can register 6 foreigners and 4 can play at any time. The top two teams qualify for the Copa Libertadores group and a third will go into a qualifying stage. Avg. points determines relegation. This is the table of it for the last two years and is an indicator of where teams will finish.View attachment 196076
The league is lowly ranked and below the third division of Brazil and Argentina. The twelve teams play each other twice and there are two seasons per year. To complete the Bolivian League I have to win both of them.

The Strongest 4-0 Petrolero de Yacuiba
View attachment 196075Four second half goals saw us start the league well and we go top and will hopefully stay there. After 47 minutes Romero got us ahead Chumacero hit in a number of dangerous crosses and this one finally went in as from a ver tight angle Romero fired in. Chavez got his first Strongest goal Yguinho passed to him in the edge of the box and Chavez placed it well to give us a two goal advantage after 52 minutes. Ramallo had us three up after 70 minutes Parada crossed in from inside the box and Ramallo headed well to score. After 84 minutes Romero grabbed the off a thrashing Yguinho crossed for Romero to fire in at the back post.

Blooming 2-3 The Strongest
View attachment 196073A close win saw us get another three points as we get 3 different goal scorers. Angel Romero had us ahead after 15 minutes Parada crossed in and Romero volleyed in from close range. Blooming where level after 34 minutes a free kick was pulled back to Torrez and he smacked a good shot in. Two minutes later Yguinho had us back ahead Escobar got into the box and to the goal line before cutting back for Yguinho to fire at the far post to leave the keeper stranded and us back ahead. Ronald Huth was sent off for a two legged tackle just before half time. Escobar scored what was the winner after 55 minutes Yguinho played him in with a backheel and Escobar showed his lethal finishing slotting past the keeper. Blooming scored what turned out to be a consolation goal Bargas when the keeper misjudged a cross to let him volley into an empty goal.

The Strongest 1-0 Real Potosi
View attachment 196072We win a narrow game as we continue a perfect start to the season. There was only one goal and it was the centre back Mastelli a corner was hit in and bounced around in the box before Mastelli fired in the loose ball. A close win but, a win none the less.

San Jose 0-1 The Strongest
View attachment 196071We get a third straight 1-0 over San Jose and another three points. Yguinho got the only goal of the game two minutes before half time Torrico whipped in a deep cross and Yguinho beat the keeper to it and headed it in. Another good win for us and we are getting some head of steam up.

The Strongest 2-0 Ciclon
View attachment 196070
A good two nil win to hand Ciclon a first loss of the season. Yguinho had us ahead after 7 minutes volleying in a Torrico cross from six yards out. Another great cross form Torrico and a great finish from Yguinho. Pereyra headed in a second goal after 55 minutes Martelli flicked on a Chumacero corner and Pereyra headed in from close range.

Next up the big derby vs Bolivar who were founded as Bolivar Literario Musical. The top two teams in Bolivia and I want to get a win in the first derby where I face them as it may mean something to the fans.View attachment 196069
Not sure if they care that much.

Bolivar 2-4 The Strongest
View attachment 196068
We win a entertaining game and claim the local bragging rights. Tenorio had us behind in the brink of half time, Maygua headed an effort towards goal and Vaca parried it and Tenorio smashed in the loose ball. Angel Romero got us level after 55 minutes Torrico crossed in and Romero cushioned a header in at the back post. Just before the hour mark Ramallo got us ahead a quick counter from a free kick saw Escobar slip in Ramallo who slotted past the keeper. An own goal after 80 minutes got us two goals ahead Romero had a shot from a tight angle take a deflection and go in. Ferrerira made it 3-2 after 83 minutes tapping a cross in at the back post. Pablo Escobar ensured victory with a goal after 86 minutes Yago played in Escobar and he showed why he is the all time leading goal scorer firing in clinically past the keeper.

Yguinho was injured and will miss two monthsView attachment 196067
A big loss as he is our leading goal scorer

Table
View attachment 196066
The table looks good as we are top having one all of our games and should make the Copa Libertadores for step two in Bolivia.​

​September Update

Four league games this month and we almost lost a big player at the beginning of it.

View attachment 196013
Chumacero who has been averaging a 7.7 rating. It was a big bid but, I rejected it.

View attachment 196012
I was also able to keep him from becoming unhappy.

View attachment 196011
The last of 5 bids for him was rejected as I have used all my foreigner slots and I couldn't find a better Bolivian player to replace him.

Anyway onto the football

The Strongest 2-1 Oriente Petrolero
View attachment 196010
We keep up our good start and get win number 7. Romero got us ahead after 33 minutes on a counter attack Parada whipped in a cross and Romero headed it in. Pedro Henrique doubled our lead just before half time Chumacero whipped in a corner that went through everyone and Pedro Henrique volleyed in at the back post. Oriente pulled a goal back after 71 minutes Santos slipped in Vargas and he finished well. Another good win for us and we are looking good so far.

Nacional Potosi 0-2 The Strongest
View attachment 196004A good two nil win and we get our 8th win in a row. Angel Romero put us ahead just before half time Chumacero whipped in a cross and it was cleared but, hit Romero and it wrong footed the keeper and went in to put us ahead. He had a penalty saved after 85 minutes but, made amends by scoring seven minutes later to wrap up the win Torrico crossed in and Romero cushioned the ball into the goal. Another win and we are looking like we won't be overtaken.

The Strongest 5-1 Sport Boys Warnes
View attachment 196000Romero bagged four goals as we hammered Sport Boys. He had us ahead after six minutes Parada and Chumacero exchanged a couple of passes until Parada whipped in a cross that Romero headed over the keeper and in the back post. We were level after 26 minutes we failed to fully clear a free kick and from close range Medina fired in to make us pay. Six minutes later Romero had us back ahead, Chumacero again finding Parada who crossed in for Romero to volley in from 10 yards out. Romero got his hat trick just before the hour mark after we stopped a counter we launched one and Vaca chipped a pas up to Romero who fired low and hard past the keeper. A second booking for Pedro Henrique had us down to ten men after 65 minutes. Despite that we extended our lead after 68 a counter saw Escobar chip a pass to Romero in the box who took a touch and smashed a shot past the keeper and in. Escobar wrapped up the scoring after 75 minutes curling in a free kick from around 25 yards. A good game especially up front.

The only negative is Parada was injured so we will lose him for a couple of monthsView attachment 195999
Jorge Wilstermann 2-4 The Strongest
View attachment 195992We get a modicum of revenge for the cup final loss and win number 10 in a row. Diaz had us behind after 3 minutes a good counter saw him fire in from a Segovia pass. After 17 minutes Vaca saved a penalty that never should have been awarded to keep us in the game. Romero got us level after 38 minutes Escobar found Torrico out wide and he crossed in for Romero to head past the keeper. Ramallo had us ahead just before half time Chacon hit in a cross and Ramallo swivelled and volleyed it in at the near post. Ramallo had us two goal up after 52 minutes Romero was in on goal but, squared it to Ramallo who fired it in. Ramallo rounded off his hat trick after 73 minutes Romero slipped him in and he fired low and hard across goal and just inside the post. Jorge pulled a goal back late on Segovia heading in a flicked on corner. Another win and we are miles clear at the top just before the half way point.

Table
View attachment 195991
We seem to be the only team doing well consistently so we are miles clear at the top with 12 games left I would be distraught if we let this lead slip. Our superiority can be showed in the goal difference which is miles above every one else.

Keep it up mate time to make that extraordinarily bold name of theirs (which I love) somewhat accurate :D

Keep it up mate time to make that extraordinarily bold name of theirs (which I love) somewhat accurate :D

It has frequently true in Bolivia but, I have to make them the Strongest in South America. I do quite like the arrogance in the name

Great start! Well done on keeping Chumacero, he'll do wonders for you this season :)

Keep it up, will be following your story, as always dude.

Great start! Well done on keeping Chumacero, he'll do wonders for you this season :)

Keep it up, will be following your story, as always dude.

Chumacero plays a key role for me and is doing well so he won't be getting sold anytime soon if he is happy to save.

Thanks for the support, good to see you back on here

October Update

We have four league games this month and they don't entirely go to plan as we begin to suffer from a small old squad, niggling injuries and mounting suspensions.

The Strongest 0-1 Universitario de Sucre
View attachment 195641We lose our first game of the season as Sucre ****** a win that they didn't completely deserve. Bejarano scored the only goal of the game after 27 minutes Melgar hit in a great cross and it left Bejarano to tap in to an empty goal from 1 yard out. A disappointing loss and we have to nip the poor form in the bud.

Petrolero de Yacuiba 1-1 The Strongest
View attachment 195634While on paper it may be a poor result given that a "slightly biased" referee sent off 3 of our players. We held on for a draw with 8 men for ten minutes. We were behind early on as Maidana scored Garcia crossed in and it was a beautiful powerful header that left Vaca no chance. Ramallo got the equaliser after 17 minutes Vaca crossed in for Ramallo to head in off the bar. We actually only got 7 yellow cards but, six of them went to 3 players. Veizega was the first to be dismissed after 61 minutes putting us down to ten men. Pedro Henrique was dismissed after 80 minutes for a handball that looked nowhere near his hand. Wayer showed that things happen in threes as he was sent off after 83 minutes. Despite the lack of players we held on for a draw.

The Strongest 6-0 Blooming
View attachment 195629
After the first half I was worried and tore into the squad. They responded by scoring six second half goals to give us the win. 17 seconds after half time we were ahead, Ramallo got to the by line and cut back to Escobar who fired in from 12 yards out. Ramallo made it two after 50 minutes Romero crossed in and his first shot was saved but he fired in the rebound. Escobar made it 3 after 64 minutes Torrico crossed in Romero had his shot saved and Escobar fired in the rebound. Romero got his goal after 70 minutes Ballivan hit in a cross and Romero guided it past the keeper and in. Yguinho made it five after 82 minutes Torrico whipped in a cross and Yguinho headed just inside the far post. In added time Romero added to the win volleying in a Ballivan cross on the counter. A good win and hopefully the end of our poor form.

Real Potosi 2-2 The Strongest
View attachment 195630We come back from two goals down to get a good point given the circumstances. Escalante had us behind after 33 minutes Vaca dropped a cross but, somehow saved the first shot, but Escalante was on hand to fire in the rebound. After 47 minutes Pudilo had us two behind he was played in and finished well low and hard across the keeper. Cabrera started the comeback after 53 minutes a corner was cleared to the edge of the box where Romero headed it back in, Cabrera headed it over the onrushing keeper to score. Romero got the equaliser after 70 minutes Torrico hit in a low cross that Romero prodded in at the back post.

Th game also saw a record brokenView attachment 195625
Chumacero now has the most games for the Strongest, a record that he fully deserves over seasons of great performances.

League TableView attachment 195624
We have a five point lead with 8 games left, we have to pick up or form to ensure we win the league. We have a ten point lead over Bolivar and that means we are likely to be in the group stage of the Copa Libertadores​

November Update

Five big games for us as we look to stay on top and hold of the challengers.

The Strongest 3-0 San Jose
View attachment 195623We finally get a score that isn't 1-0 against San Jose as Angel Romero bagged a hat trick to give us the win. Romero had us ahead after 5 minutes Chumacero had a shot blocked then parried by the keeper and Romero was n hand to fire in the rebound. Romero got his second after 42 minutes, Torrico crossed in Chumacero's header hit the bar and Romero fired in the rebound. In the 88th minute Romero finished his hat trick, Torrico drilled in a low cross that Romero slid in to poke his effort past the keeper. A good game and Universitario de Sucre lost to give us an 8 point lead.

Ciclon 0-2 The Strongest
View attachment 195617A nice two goal win for us as we look like champions now. Yguinho had us ahead after half an hour a quick counter saw Chumacero square to Yguinho to fire into an empty goal. Escobar scored the second after 82 minutes, he passed the ball wide to Torrico who chipped a pass back to him and from 20 yards out Escobar rotated to volley into the bottom corner on the turn. A great goal to get us the 3 points.

The Strongest 0-3 Bolivar
View attachment 195616
We really let the fans down as over 4 times as many turned up to this game than the last and we got blown away. Ferreira had us behind after 18 minutes Arce crossed in and Ferreira tapped in at the back post. Ferreira scored a penalty after 31 minutes. Miranda headed in a free kick in the 66th minute to give us an embarrassing loss to our big rivals. We have to win the title to make up to it for the fans. Fortunately Universitario de Sucre also lost so we still have an 8 point lead.

Oriente de Petrolero 5-2 The Strongest
View attachment 195615An early red card meant we were never likely to come away with anything, we also managed to pick up an impressive 9 yellow cards. Romero got us ahead after 4 minutes Torrico hit in a dangerous cross and Romero was able to tap it in at the back post. Brau levelled after 13 minutes Saucedo played in Brau and he finished well. He looked possibly offside and Viezaga was sent off for dissent protesting the goal. Oriente took advantage scoring two minutes later Brau crossed in and Saucedo volleyed it in past Vaca. They had a third goal after 17 minutes Almoran played in Vargas who rounded Vaca and passed the ball into the back of the net. They had a fourth goal after 30 minutes Cuesta hit in a shot/cross that Almiron redirected in past Vaca. Romero made the final score a bit better looking scoring after 40 minutes an awful throw in put him in on goal and he fired past the keeper. Oriente got thr final goal after 65 minutes Almiron firing a Mendez cross from close range.

However, Sucre again lost and that means that if they fail to win the next game we would have a chance to win the league.

View attachment 195614
This means that we have a chance to win the league if we win against Nacional Potsoi

The Strongest 2-0 Nacional Potosi
View attachment 195613A comfortable enough win for us means that we are the champions. Ramallo got us ahead after four minutes Chumacero passed to him in the box and Ramallo turned and curled an effort inside the far post. An own goal after 16 minutes gave us the win Romero sent a cross into Ramallo who hit a volley that took a massive deflection and went in. A nice win gives us the title.

Yguinho picked up a knock and will miss 5-6 weeks.View attachment 195612
But, more importantly View attachment 195610
We are the Champions!!!

TableView attachment 195609
We can't be caught and will have spent every week at the top of the league this season, quite an impressive job.​

December Update

We have three unimportant league games. I still want us to do well as the break to the start of the next season is 20 days and I want us to go into it with momentum.

Sport Boys Warnes 1-3 The Strongest
View attachment 195513We get a decent win over Sport Boys to give us three more points. Chumacero got us ahead after 28 minutes, Torrico crossed in Ramallo knocked it down and Chumacero fired a shot past the keeper. Sport Boys were level after 42 minutes Leon hit a cross on the ground and Gonzaga smacked it past Vaca. A minute later we were back ahead as Romero scored, Chumacero slipped in Romero and he hit a perfect shot low into the bottom corner. Romero grabbed a second after 62 minutes Viera passed to Romero in the box and he turned and smashed a shot that curled just inside the post.

The Strongest 3-2 Jorge Wilstermann
View attachment 195512A good win over a decent team in our last home game. We went behind early on Bergese scoring after 2 minutes heading in a corner. Ramallo then had a penalty saved as we have made around 1 out of six penalties somehow. Romero levelled the scoreline after 23 minutes a nice passing move ended when Chumacero slipped in Romero and he fired low past the keeper. Chumacero then got a goal of his own after 38 minutes he played a long ball wide to Ramallo then got into the box and from a yard out he fired into an unguarded goal. Ramallo made it 3 after 51 minutes Wayar whipped in a cross and Ramallo headed in. Jorge got a back late on Bergese grabbed a second goal a deep cross was whipped in and Begese got it on the volley and smashed it in.

Universitario de Sucre 0-2 The Strongest
View attachment 195509A nice win and Sucre fall down to fifth place in the final table. A Loras own goal got us ahead after an hour Wayer hit in a dangerous cross that hit Loras on the shoulder and went in. Romero grabbed a second goal after 75 minutes Neumann hit in a low cross that Romero slammed in. A good end to a good season.

View attachment 195508
Chumacero will miss the start of next season with a knee injury.

Viera also picked up an injury late in the monthView attachment 195507
Final League Table
View attachment 195506
A good first season as we easily won the league with a comfortable margin.​

Finally a South American story! Just reading this is making want to do my Atletico Mineiro story again. Good luck conquering South America

Finally a South American story! Just reading this is making want to do my Atletico Mineiro story again. Good luck conquering South America

Thanks, I think it will be a while until I can conquer South America

January Transfer Window

All of the players who left where unhappy with a lack of first team football and as all but, 2-3 players are on year long contracts I had to sell them or lose them for nothing in six months.

Alejandro Chumacero
View attachment 195169
Another big bid for Chumacero but, it was rejected and he is still happy to stay even though I refused to offer him a bigger contract. Still happy so he will be staying with his very impressive 7.78 average rating.

Paulinho
View attachment 195168
Was in the reserves when I joined and never registered as I had better foreign players, he moves on for a free and we lose his average wages.

Federico PereyraView attachment 195167
Unhappy with a lack of first team football. He was never great for a foreign player and had above average wages that he didn't deserve. We get a decent fee for him and can get another foreign player.

Jose Penarrieta

An unhappy back up goalkeeper moves to Universitario de Sucre for 15k. A good fee for a back up keeper who is out of contract in six months.

Carlos Neumann
View attachment 195166Really wanted to leave so I accepted numerous 12k bids. He refused all of them and signed for only 5.25k. Still we get some money and lose his wages.