Unfortunately I am unable to get screenshots onto the website so cannot update this. Tomorrow I am off on a holiday for a week so I may be unable to update this for the next week. So if I am not back on I hope you enjoyed the holidays and have a good new year​

Look forward to read how you pile on strenghtening after you lost so many backup players!
Love the story, and i think if you can nipple a quality DM you will be much stronger defencively :)

Incoming Transfers

Only the three arrivals here as we can't afford the wages of anyone with good enough quality to help the squad. I hunted for more players but, they were either not good enough or wanted far to much in wages.

Ronald Raldes
View attachment 195058He cost £24,000 from Oriente Petrolero and while he is old he is quality. He replaces Pereyra is better quality, cheaper wages and a smaller fee. It also means that I had an extra foreigner spot.

Jose Munoz
View attachment 195056Both of my scouts sold him to me as an instant starter and long term striker but, he wasn't as good as promised. He can still do a decent job but, at £85k I definitely overpaid for him.

Guilherme Andrade
View attachment 195052A loan signing from Corinthians Andrade will be a rotation option at both right back and defensive midfielder. A decent loan signing to shore up both positions.

Transfer Overview
View attachment 195051
Over the two windows we have made a nice profit and only lost one big player in Castro before the first season

Look forward to read how you pile on strenghtening after you lost so many backup players!
Love the story, and i think if you can nipple a quality DM you will be much stronger defencively :)

The signings hopefully give me enough depth and I think we should be okay.

I found two great DM's released from teams in Brazil but they both wanted over three times what my best paid players earn so were no gos. Andrade will hopefully add enough quality so that we can get by,

Perfect, just what i was thinking bro! Get someone that can boss the DM slot and if you look, 17 work rate is very nice for that, also bravery 16 and decent tacling and you got a rock there! Maybe not one that will shine, but one that will help you a lot!
Can you bless me with nicknaming him Helmerzinho? :p

January Update

We start out the closing stage for trophy number two and I will include the Copa Libertadores draw.

Petrolero de Yacuiba 1-2 The Strongest
View attachment 194018A rather late goal gave us a win on opening day a good start to the season. Yguinho got us ahead after 49 minutes Chavez hit a great deep cross into the back post that took the keeper out of the equation and allowed Yguinho to tap in at the back post. Victor Guarza levelled the game after 72 minutes a counter played Cespeds in and he squared for Guarza to hammer in. Ramallo grabbed a winner after 92 minutes to ensure a winning start. Romero passed one touch up to Yguinho who with one touch as well slipped in Ramallo and he fired a low effort past the keeper and in. A late winner in a match that we just edged.

The Strongest 0-1 Blooming
View attachment 194016Hugo Bargas got the only goal of the game as we get an early loss in this stage. Bargas scored after 57 minutes a counter down the right led to a cross for Bargas to fire in. Our problem was obvious we had 11 shots but, none of them were on target. We edged all of the stats except the big one that counts, goals.

Real Potsoi 0-1 The Strongest
View attachment 194015We sneak a win that will hopefully push us on for the rest of the year. Yguinho scored the only goal of the game after 54 minutes after a cleared cross fell to Torrico his long range shot crashed off the post and Yguinho smashed it in to get us a hard fought three points.

The Strongest 3-2 San Jose
View attachment 194014We win with the odd goal in 5 to get another three points. After 12 minutes Martelli headed in a Chumacero corner to put us ahead. San Jose equalised after 34 minutes Prado sweeping in a very low cross from 12 yards out. Angel Romero got us back ahead after 47 minutes. Chavez hit in a great cross that left Romero with a simple back post tap in. Veizaga got us a third goal after 61 minutes Chumacero had a shot blocked and it fell to Veizaga 22 yards out and he curled a shot into the top corner. A great goal from a man who doesn't score many. San Jose pulled a goal back after 82 minutes Prado crossed and Zarga headed it in. Romero picked up a late injury to put a blemish on a good result.

View attachment 194013
Romero will miss 3 months unfortunately and the majority if not all of the Copa Libertadores group stage.

Ciclon 0-2 The Strongest
View attachment 194012
Ramallo grabbed a brace to give us another win over Ciclon. Ramallo got his first after 16 minutes a Wayar cross was perfect for Ramallo to guide into the bottom corner and put us ahead. Ramallo got his second after 71 minutes Wayar hit in another great cross for Ramallo to volley past the keeper and in. A good win as we are picking up form.

View attachment 194011
New signing Munoz gets a knock in training and will be out for a bit.

The Strongest 3-1 Bolivar
View attachment 194001We get revenge for the loss last season with a comfortable win over Bolivar. Ramallo got us ahead after 19 minutes as Ramallo scored from the penalty ending an awful run from the spot. Callejon equalised after 28 minutes a counter looked to have been well defended but, a tackle put the ball in Callejon's path in the box and he made no mistake firing in low and hard. Chumacero got us back ahead after 37 minutes Yguinho put in a great cross that left the keeper stranded and allowed Chumacero to volley in from 2 yards out. Torrico grabbed a rare goal to ensure we got all three points, Ballivan crossed in and Ramallo headed it down to Torrico who from 12 yards volleyed past the keeper and in. The gamed ended on a sour note as Chumacero picked up an injury.

View attachment 194000
Chumacero will be out for two months and miss a lot of the group stage of the Copa Libertadores. He is a massive loss for us.

TableView attachment 193999
Top, where we have made our home since I have joined the club. Our biggest rivals Bolivar are having an awful start which makes it even better.

Copa Libertadores Group Draw

There were some easy groups but, we weren't in themView attachment 193998
San Lorenzo and Monterrey will be big favourites to qualify for the knock out rounds. Bolivar got a simple group, annoyingly​

February Update

Another few league games and face San Lorenzo in the Copa Libertadores group stages. They do have a wage budget of 8 million to our 800k shows how big the gulf is between the teams.

Oriente Petrolero 1-2 The Strongest
View attachment 193574We beat second place Oriente to extend our lead at the top. Ramallo got us ahead after 33 minutes a centre back failed to intercept a long ball and Ramallo was in on goal he took a touch and toe poked an effort past the keeper. Yguinho got us a two goal advantage after 39 minutes on a counter Vaca started Viera got the ball wide to Wayar who swung in a perfect cross for Yguinho to volley in from close range. Oriente pulled a late goal back after 86 minutes Pena had a nice turn and fired in low but, we held on for the win.

The Strongest 2-0 Nacional Potosi
View attachment 193573
Ramallo has been in great form to ensure that Romero hasn't been to badly missed when injured. Ramallo got us ahead after 19 minutes he volleyed in a Chavez cross from close range. Chavez was taken down in the box after 56 minutes Ramallo stepped up and converted the penalty to put us two goals ahead. It was a lead we held to gain win number 6 in a row.

Sport Boys Warnes 1-2 The Strongest

View attachment 193569All-time top scorer Pablo Escobar grabbed a late winner to get us win number seven in a row. Jiminez put us behind after 3 minutes Morales was left wide open to head a free kick in on target but, Jiminez intercepted it to claim the goal for himself. Yguinho pulled us level after 65 minutes Wayar hit in a poor cross but, the defender missed it and Yguinho had a tap in to form parity. With a draw looming Escobar ensured that we got all three points a very quick counter saw Yguinho cross in and on the bounce Escobar smashed it into the bottom corner. A great finish to give us a win.

The Strongest 3-0 Jorge Wilstermann
View attachment 193570A good convincing win before we face San Lorenzo. A counter from a free kick saw Escobar passed to Yguinho and he beat a man and smacked a high shot in to give us the lead after 42 seconds. Ramallo doubled the lead after 43 minutes Yguinho turned and slipped in Ramallo who chipped the keeper to get a second for us. We got a third after 52 minutes, Pedro Henrique headed a corner back across goal for Martelli to head in at the near post.

The Strongest 0-2 San Lorenzo
View attachment 193563Not an awful result we started poorly but, did well after. It was a close loss to the 2014 champions especially considering that they have god with them. Caruzzo put us behind after 11 minutes Blanco had a shot blocked and then squared to Caruzzo to tap in from 6 yards out. Rolle put us two behind after 16 minutes a quick counter saw Blanco get down the wing and put in a perfect cross that gave Vaca no chance and Rolle a tap in. After that we came to life and created some good chances including a goal that was ruled out for offside late on. Wayar picked up a late red card to make it a bit worse. Forgot to screenshot the group but, the other match was a draw.

Universitarioa de Sucre 0-2 The Strongest
View attachment 193562Another brace for Ramallo gave us the win as Sucre who were our main challengers last year, stayed rooted at the bottom. Ramallo grabbed his first after 22 minutes a couple of nice passes from a throw in found Escobar on the edge of the box who picked out Ramallo in the box, he turned and smacked a low effort past the keeper at the near post. He got his second after 76 minutes Chavez whipped in a cross and Ramallo chested it down and then fired it past the keeper.

Table
View attachment 193561
We have an 11 point lead at the halfway point of the year so I expect us to easily win the title

March Update

We have three big Copa Libertadores games that will be key to any attempt we have to get out of the group. We also try to keep up the wins in the league.

The Strongest 1-0 Petrolero de Yacubia
View attachment 193515We sneak a close win over Yacubia for win number 10 in a row tying last season's run of wins. Pablo Escobar got the only goal of the game on the stroke of half time. Ballivan played him in and his low finish just inside the post showed why he is the all time leading scorer for us.

Monterrey 3-0 The Strongest
View attachment 193503The extra twelve million that Monterrey pay in wages showed. We had a dream start, unfortunately that dream was a nightmare as we were three goals down after 16 minutes as we again start poorly in the continent. After the third goal again we woke up and did alright. Jesus, again god is against us, had us behind after 2 minutes Pabon slipped in Jesus and he rounded Vaca to put us behind. Zavala had us two down after 10 minutes with a good header from a free kick. Pabon rounded off the defeat with a third goal after 16 minutes Castillo crossed in Jesus had his shot blocked and an attempted clearance hit off of Pabon and went in.

Blooming 0-1 The Strongest
View attachment 193498We get win number 11 meaning we beat every other team in a row. Ramallo got the only goal of a tight game 63 minutes in. Torrico whipped in a beauty of a cross and Ramallo headed it back across goal and in. A good goal and another win in the league as we keep on winning.

Cesar Vallejo 1-1 The Strongest
View attachment 193494Two late goals meant that each team left with a point as we got our first point of the group stage. Yguinho got us ahead after 83 minutes Ramallo hit a pass out wide to Torrico and from three yards out Yguinho had a tap in to put us ahead. Just before the clock hit 90 Fernandez headed in a corner to lose us two points.

The Strongest 1-0 Real Potosi
View attachment 193490We only just squeak a 12th win in a row. Jose Munoz got his first goal for us after 63 minutes Escobar passed to Munoz on the edge of the box and Munoz half volleyed it past the keeper and in. After 83 minutes Potosi had a penalty but, Vaca stepped up and made a massive save to give us the win.

Ahead of a vital game in the Copa Libertadores where a loss could see us knocked out, where were all my star players? On international duty in BrazilView attachment 193488

The Strongest 4-1 Cesar Vallejo
View attachment 193487Angel Romero started as he comes back from injury but, as we were hammering Cesar I took him off after 30 minutes. We finally make a good start to the game as we are 4 goals up at half time. Wayar opened the scoring after 9 minutes with his first goal of the season, after a half cleared free kick Viera found Wayar with a finish a striker would be proud of he leathered the ball past the keeper. Romero made a goal scoring return as he got us two goals up after 22 minutes a Viera back heel took a massive deflection to play in Romero and he fired low hard and in. Andrade got his first goal for the club after 31 minutes a Yguinho cross evaded everyone until Andrade arrived at the back post to fire in and put us in a great position. Jose Munoz rounded up our scoring after 42 minutes Escobar played him in and Munoz smacked his shot into the top corner. We let a goal in after 85 minutes Fernandez heading in a cross for a consolation goal.

Table
View attachment 193486
To sum up the table points between 1st and 2nd 16 points. Points between last and second 11. The title is our to sell as we have a 16 point lead with 7 games left.

Libertadores Group StageView attachment 193485
With games against already qualified San Lorenzo and Monterrey left we have every chance of qualifying.​

March Update Off the Pitch

In the boardroom and transfer market March was a big month and we also had my first youth intake.

Board Decisions

View attachment 193411
For thirty grand I was willing to take talented players on loan from River at no cost. Loans from them and Corinthians will be the majority of the six foreign players that we are allowed.

View attachment 193409
If the club is to get where I want them then we have to improve our facilities. The board agreed and we will spend 1.5 million to make our facilities better.

View attachment 193406
In a show of faith the board also agreed to spend 825k improving youth facilities which is key as to win the Copa Libertadores we will have to improve Bolivian football.

Transfers

As some loans were running out I acted quickly to keep the ones who had done best at the club for another league.

Angel Romero
View attachment 193403View attachment 193402
Our top scorer this year Romero will be staying at the club for another year totally at the expense of Corinthains. He has been a key part of our success and has a great average rating with a goal a game in the league.

Pedro Henrique

View attachment 193401View attachment 193400
He has been a solid centre back for us this year and he will be with us for another year at no cost. Still developing so hopefully does better next year as well.

Yago
View attachment 193397View attachment 193399
The centre back/defensive mid has been an unsung hero of the team with a 7.4 average rating. He has shone at both DM and CB stopping opposing attacks and then helping launch some in return.

Youth Intake

View attachment 193394
Not a great youth intake and this is the best of the lot

View attachment 193393
David Aguilera could be a useful CM or AMC as a back up/ rotation option. An aggressive player with a lot of flair could develop better with improved facilities hopefully.​

Last edited:
April Update

We have the last two group games of the Copa Libertadores and 4 league games, with the possibility of winning the league if we do well this month.

San Jose 0-0 The Strongest
View attachment 192791A lapse that I am willing to put down to tiredness as we have had lots of games recently. Neither team did enough to deserve to win. The winning run ends at 12 but, we are 13 games undefeated in the league.

In a big blow Pablo Escobar got an injury that will leave us without him for over a month
View attachment 192787

The Strongest 1-0 Ciclon
View attachment 192789
A tight game where we weren't at our best but, nonetheless grabbed a win. Medina got sent off for Ciclon after 22 minutes for a two footed lunge. Ramallo got the only goal of the game after 36 minutes Wayar made a great run down the wing and whipped in a decent cross that the keeper came for a didn't get Ramallo was left with a simple header for the three points. It was a game we dominated and should have scored more but, we got the win.

The Strongest 0-2 Monterrey
View attachment 192785This result and Cesar Vallejo winning against San Lorenzo eliminates us from the Copa Libertadores this year. De Nigris put us behind after 33 minutes with a wonderful finish when in on goal, a lot of power and right into the corner. A really nice passing move saw Cardona played in and he finished well to confirm our knockout. We did alright this year but, I want better next year.

Ballivan will be out for quite a bit with a shoulder injuryView attachment 192783
Bolivar 2-2 The Strongest

View attachment 192781
In a tight game both side had short leads as the game ended with a draw. Ferreira put Bolivar ahead after 16 minutes easily scoring when the ball was squared to him for a tap in. Ramallo levelled the game after 23 minutes scoring a penalty after he was tackled in the box so he couldn't get to a cross. Ramallo was key in us going ahead after 75 minutes his low cross hit Valverde and went in. A minute later Callejon levelled with a beauty of a shot from just inside the box that flew into the top corner. A win over Oriente in the next game will give us the title.

San Lorenzo 0-0 The Strongest
View attachment 192778
It was a game that was meaningless to both teams but, we got a decent point to end up finishing third in the group. There were no real chances in this game but, it is promising that we got a point away to a big team.

Final Group Standings
View attachment 192777
Third place in what was a tough group is alright and we got a decent 5 points. We will hopefully improve next year and could get out of a group if it is an easier draw.

The Strongest 1-0 Oriente Petrolero

View attachment 192782
We get the closing stage title after a well deserved win over Oriente. After a number of incredible saves that had me thinking that we would have to win the title next game Yago stepped up to get his first goal for us at a key time.
Chumacero whipped in a good corner and Yago despite the four players company flicked a good header on target, it was well saved but, Yago slammed in the rebound to give us the title.

View attachment 192776View attachment 192776
A impressive closing stage saw us romp home with the title with four games left

Table
View attachment 192775
We are easily top in what is a tight league with us as a massive exception.

View attachment 192774
2015/16 one shows how teams have done over both seasons with us easily the best of the lot over both​

May Update

We have four meaningless league games as we had already got the title which showed in the results.

Nacional Potosi 2-0 The Strongest
View attachment 192631 We finally lose in the league and we played like a team with nothing to play for. Chavez got sent off for a two footed lunge after 53 minutes. A minute later Quiroga put us behind he took a pass down and fired a half volley in that left Vaca no chance. After 87 minutes Quiroga ensured that we lost he was found with a long pass beat a man and fired in.

The Strongest 2-0 Sport Boys Warnes
View attachment 192629We get a decent win over Sport Boys as we looked like a team that cared in this game. Chumacero got us ahead after 39 minutes smacking a loose ball in the box in. Ramallo grabbed the second goal after 74 minutes with a nice cushioned header to get us the win.

Jorge Wilstermann 1-1 The Strongest
View attachment 192625Ex-player Abastoflor grabbed a late leveller as we draw with Jorge. After what was a dull first 86 minutes Chumacero received a throw in 30 yards out took a touch and then fired a shot into the top corner that left the keeper rooted to the spot. A minute later it was level Bergese crossed in and Abastoflor volleyed in.

The Strongest 1-0 Universitario de Sucre
View attachment 192624Ramallo got the only goal of the game as we ended a great season with a win. After 8 minutes Ramallo scored a half volleyed cross from Wayar was misjudged by the keeper and Ramallo got a free header that he headed in. A decent win to end a dominant season.

Table
View attachment 192623
We finish well ahead of Oriente who also had a decent gap behind them to third. Ciclon are relegated and Real Potosi will be in the relegation playoff but, should stay up as they won the first leg 6-1.

End of Season Awards

As it is a created league there is only the fan awards.

View attachment 192424
Chumacero won player of the year fairly and then was put a DM where he never played in team of the season. The only change to the awards I would have made is Angel Romero as the signing of the season.

Player Movements
View attachment 192422
Club legend and top scorer Pablo Escobar announced his decision to retire at the end of next season, he will be missed after but, I may try and move him into the back room.

Chumacero came to me about wanting to leave for Olimpia for continental football despiteView attachment 192420View attachment 192419
Anyway the best I can do is convince him to stay a yearView attachment 192418
Or so I thought as the season ended the next day and he was unhappy I hadn't improved the stature of the club and wanted to leave​
View attachment 192423

Fortunately he is the only player with more than a year on his deal so I can and will keep him regardless.

Anyway after a luxurious ten days off the players returned for pre season​

Good effort in the Copa Libertadores, I'm sure next season you can push on into the knockout stages!

Hanging around for another season? Or looking to move?

I just love this story ! It is the first save I watch from South America and I like it a lot !

Good effort in the Copa Libertadores, I'm sure next season you can push on into the knockout stages!

Thanks, hopefully we can a better draw would help I think we could have qualified from a couple other groups. It is my expectation for next year.

Hanging around for another season? Or looking to move?

I'm staying for the year and if we improve again then I will stay if we don't I will see what is available. If I do move though I will try and make them an affiliate to help them improve

I just love this story ! It is the first save I watch from South America and I like it a lot !

Thanks, South America is fun even if they do have odd rules like average points for relegation you should give it a shot some time.

Transfer Overview

We are quite active in the window as I want to improve both depth and the starting lineup while also getting rid of unneeded players to save money that is not exactly flying into the club. Although we did make a decent profit of 1.7 million last year.

Outgoings Transfers

No big names leave a couple of players don't get new contracts and as a result leave the club.

First up the loan players who will not be returning

Gustavo Viera
View attachment 191648The Paraguayan did well and I wanted him to stay but, Corinthians demanded all of his wages and I could get just as good an option for no fee so I had to let him go.

Guilherme Andrande
View attachment 191647
He never quite stood out in the way needed to be one of six foreign players so he will be heading back to Corinthians.

Pedro Henrique

He left a bit later as I had to make space for another foreign player. He was constantly training poorly despite constant warnings so I decided that he would be the one to leave.

The other departures are all backups who I decided not to renew their contracts.

Incoming Transfers

Six players joined the team two add depth and the rest should be starters.

Emiliano Vecchio
View attachment 191645Gustavo Viera's replacement is more than able and Corinthians will pay all 5,500 a week of his wages a very nice deal if I may say so myself. A quality addition who can hopefully help us in the Copa Libertadores and allow me to use Escobar more sparingly.

Edivaldo Rojas
View attachment 191644
The Bolivian will add depth at MC, CAM and ST he will also ensure that when Pablo Escobar retires he will not be overly missed.

Jorge Ortiz
View attachment 191641
He was signed to add depth at left back and was a great player last season for Oriente Petrolero last season so hopefully he can do the same for us.

Alexander Barboza
View attachment 191640He was signed on loan from River to be a starting centre back along with Yago and will hopefully be an improvement over Pedro Henrique, and should have a better work ethic than Pedro Henrique.

Raul Olivares
View attachment 191639Vaca was going a bit downhill at 37 so, despite having the best defence last season I signed Olivares to become number 1. In a year he will not count as a foreign player but, his signing did mean that Pedro Henrique had to leave.

Marvin Bejarano
View attachment 191638I signed Bejarano to take a spot in the depth spot at right back as Andrade was moved on I wanted to get more security at the position.

Transfer Overview
View attachment 191637