Conspiracy thread

Anyone believe the conspiracies behind 9/11?

7 day theory for anyone that hasn't heard of it.

7 day theory - Hip Hop Forum - Thugz-Network.com

There is one example of this in the video "I Ain't Mad at Cha". The video was released two days after his death. It depicted Shakur in heaven following a shooting in a public place after seeing an event, which is oddly similar to how he died in real life.
In the song, "Ain't Hard 2 Find", Shakur states: "I heard a rumor I died, murdered in cold blood dramatized/Pictures of me in my final stage you know Mama cried/But that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted, like I no longer existed, mysteriously missin'"

^ things like that are pretty sweet but some of it is stretching a tad far!

I was reading a couple of things about them yesterday.. Not the theories but people who were trying to defend the government with statistics such as how the steel supports ended up failing and the fact that it wasn't explosives.. It was the intense heat that made the supports lag and weaken which in turn, collapsed under the weight of what was above them. It did state that the heat from the explosion wouldn't have melted the steel but weakened it to a point of collapse which is more believable than a 'controlled' explosion.

[video=youtube;vSqCQJ6jUz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSqCQJ6jUz8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Stupid steroid junkie XD

Osama is partying with JFK, Hendrix, Morrison, Joplin and Hussein somewhere in South America at Jim's farm. Elvis just went home (wherever that is, heard it could be in Betelgeuse).

He's alive, dancing with Elvis and drinking of the holy grail. Personally i think he's dead.

Some people suggest that he was made up by USA and the WTC was destroyed by the USA to have the world in fear for some reason. Lame.

I believe there's plenty more to it than we know. And yes, that includes the possibility of it being an inside job.

On the bin Laden issue, his daughter claims her father was unarmed when he was shot, and that he may have been executed.

Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects
It was you, *****
Tell the truth, *****
(Bush knocked down the towers)

lyrics from the song of Immortal Technique ft. Mos Def, Eminem, Jadakiss..

True or not true!? Only the governed ment of USA knows.

And a couple of conspiracy theorists.

Oh and by the way, Bin Laden is Obama's half brother who actually worked for George Bush and Bush gave him the medal of honour! And then shot him in the ***!

Just love topics like this

If the US made Bin Laden up, who the **** has been releasing videos of him in a cave inciting terrorism?

No sure why people think 9/11 was an inside job - I mean, I've seen the reasons (or some of them..) but why would the US destroy a building as key as the WTC was to its economy? And why would they use that as an excuse for going to war - Why couldn't they think of something more original for an (apparently) illegal invasion like rumours about Weapons of Mass Destruction or something? At least that's believable and hasn't been used before...

Osama is dead, but god only knows how Pakistan didn't realise he was hiding two miles away from their equivalent of Sandhurst ffs

Americans will look for any excuse to spin anything good Obama does tbh but they've not helped themselves by now having zero proof and going back on what they said about him being armed...

If Osama wasn't dead, then Al-Qaeda would surely have put something out to disprove it by now. It would be such a HUGE win for them:
What does it say about their power if America (The most powerful country in the world) feels so threatened it has to fake the death of the leader.
And never mind using his death as an election boost, if Al-Qaeda came out and disproved Obama then he may as well resign right there.

Obama would have to be 100% certain, because his whole career and political life is on the line.

If Osama wasn't dead, then Al-Qaeda would surely have put something out to disprove it by now. It would be such a HUGE win for them:
What does it say about their power if America (The most powerful country in the world) feels so threatened it has to fake the death of the leader.
And never mind using his death as an election boost, if Al-Qaeda came out and disproved Obama then he may as well resign right there.

Obama would have to be 100% certain, because his whole career and political life is on the line.

exactly, i raised this point almost immediately on the main thread. But some conspiracy theorists convienently ignore this point

You mean.. like this? ;)

Lockerz.com .:. startowndon fightz's Photos - LOOOK EVERY1

Any particular reason why you don't believe it?

He's probably going to say one of the usuals:

Moon rock being fake
Flag fluttering
No stars in sight
etc etc

That is actually one conspiracy theory I don't believe (you've heard it first folks, I believe the moon landing was REAL!)

Last edited:
Any particular reason why you don't believe it?

I don't either.. the flag blowing in the background despite their being no wind in space. When he takes the step and the dust comes up..

So much stuff that they got wrong lol, just looks like a movie production.

I believe people have been on the moon now, but that original one I don't believe.

People still doubt the Apollo 11 Moon Landings actually happened?

Tempted to rename this the /facepalm thread.