Cook Islands: a story of being ranked 202nd in the world

Cool! Maltese league! That would be interesting!

have you played anymore of this game? if not how's the malta league going?

cheers

need more cooks posts

There will be no more Cooks, my computer has had a catastrophic failure. and is FUBAR'd. I write this to you using my old P166 thats whole HD wouldnt be big enough to install FM even if it was 20X more powerful and able to play it, CM1/2/3 for me for a while, until i save enough money up to build myself a new PC, could be a couple of months at this rate.

Wow u have made real progress since i last looked and you were still below 200th in world....Keep up the good work...

so thats it i was getting into that i wanted to hear how u done in the confederations cup or further on qualifying for the world cup and conquering the world

well done anyway

hows about you just upload your cook island save game and it will be kept here for you for when you get a new computer

what was your final ranking?

Just got my first win against New Zealand with the cooks - in no way deserved it though! Can't believe how good your tactics must be - you've dominated them judging by your results Boozemonster. Just two more wins away from world cup qualification now :p

View attachment 9331

how has anyone else got on with The Cook Islands?

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

Also I have a new DB which will make all of the South Pacific Leagues playable and I'm therefore thinking of starting a much more realistic career where I shall begin as manager of Nikao Sokattack and drag myslef up into the Cook islands job that way.