Coolmcool's First FM 2014 Save - Tobermore United

coolmcool

Reaction score
So i have chosen my team, hope to stick with them until FM15 as my main long term save, I will do other smaller stories in between but this will be my main story for this years game.

View attachment 462829

So Tobermore United it is, they are currently in the Belfast Telegraph Championship 2 (Catchy Name I Know) are semi professional and are currently predicted 3rd.

Aims For Save:

Get Promoted
Reach Top Division
Win League
Win All Domestic Cups
Win Domestic Clean Sweep
Get European Football
Get Champions League Group Stages
Win Champions League Group Stage Match

So what do you guys think of the choice of team and my odds on achieving my goals? I will ask a mod to move this thread to the FM14 stories section once it is created.

New Man At The Helm Of Tobermore United!

View attachment 462826

Tobermore United

View attachment 462817

Pre - Season 2013

Tobermore Information

View attachment 462816

Season Expectations

View attachment 462815

So we dont have any money to spend which is kind of annoying as our squad is so small.

Tobermore Squad

View attachment 462814

Its hard to really say who are better players are especially with so many on amateur contracts. The squad will chop and change a lot until we get our professional status, i have already lost 3 players!​

If this is as half as good as your Limerick save, then it will be a **** good read.

If this is as half as good as your Limerick save, then it will be a **** good read.
A couple of good youth intake players is what helped me stick with Limerick so lets hope i get another David ***!!! Thanks for reading.

Tobermore United

View attachment 462760

October 2013

October Fixtures

View attachment 462759

Some massive highscoring results as we smash our most goals scored in a match record 3 times in a row! I think the tactic is working well and spreading goals throughout the team but we do concede a few too many for my liking.

League Table

View attachment 462758

Top of the pile and were i expect to stay for the rest of the season.

Player Stats

View attachment 462757

Well to say last minute signing Gary Doran has been a bit good is an understatement!

Looks good Cool. You going to run the story on here or put it on the FM14 page when its up?

Looks good Cool. You going to run the story on here or put it on the FM14 page when its up?
Yeah will switch it over once the FM14 story section is created, i checked with a moderator that they would switch when the new story section is created and they said that was ok.

Following! Really excited about this because your Limerick save was probably the best I've read.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Following! Really excited about this because your Limerick save was probably the best I've read.

I can only hope i keep it up that long, With starting it so early it will be my go to save throughout the next year, i hope to achieve even more than i did with Limerick!

I can only hope i keep it up that long, With starting it so early it will be my go to save throughout the next year, i hope to achieve even more than i did with Limerick!

Yeah, will be harder but hopefully a awesome regen will come through your youth intake. Please could you post a SS of your tactic and team instructions? Thanks

Yeah, will be harder but hopefully a awesome regen will come through your youth intake. Please could you post a SS of your tactic and team instructions? Thanks

Will do once i have caught up with the posts

Tobermore United

View attachment 462665

January 2014

I pick up a couple more youngsters on free transfers on no money contracts to add some much needed depth to my tired squad.

View attachment 462664View attachment 462663

January Fixtures

View attachment 462662

3 matches this month and 3 wins as we have an impressive month with a decent victory over Lurgan Celtic in a top of the table clash.

League Table

View attachment 462661

Back on top, equal on points with Lurgan but we do have a game in hand.

Player Stats

View attachment 462660

Tobermore United

View attachment 462659

Feb 2014

Huge Last Gasp Win In The Cup V Glentoran!

View attachment 462658

Feb Fixtures

View attachment 462657

Amazing results in the cup as we go the distance with Glentoran and then beat them in the return leg! We also pick up some decent wins in the league.

League Table

View attachment 462656

Top of the table equal points with 2nd place but the top two get promoted and we are 4 points clear of 3rd place.

Player Stats

View attachment 462655

Right im off to bed, will post the rest of the season tomorrow morning.​