Coolmcool's First FM 2014 Save - Tobermore United

Nice start to the season and hopefully that guy will perform better than his name lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Just waiting for the mods to move this story now to the newly created FM14 story section before i post any more updates, Hopefully as i asked last night it should be moved by the time im home from work tonight, Got around 4 months of updates to do as there are so few games in this league sometimes only 3 in a month, complete opposite to millions of games i had to play as Limerick.

Yes the story has been moved and will power through with some updates tonight!

Great story yet again cool ! Just thought I'd pop on and check the story's and yours is the 1st I've checked out good going !!

Great story yet again cool ! Just thought I'd pop on and check the story's and yours is the 1st I've checked out good going !!
Thanks man hopefully i will have some time to put some updates on this weekend and finish this season.

Tobermore United

View attachment 461785

October 2014

Doran and Tasker - Lynch will both miss a couple of months each meaning my Left side is looking weak.

View attachment 461784View attachment 461783

October Fixtures

View attachment 461782

Oh yes 5 wins in a row as we continue our score one more goal than them policy.

League Table

View attachment 461781

Oosh 7 points clear already, Only 8 games in and i already feel back to back promotions on the cards!

Player Stats

View attachment 461780

I see they have fixed one of the problems we were having with highlighting all of my players.​

Nice results and you have a comfortable amount of points in the league. What tactic are you using?

Nice results and you have a comfortable amount of points in the league. What tactic are you using?

Hopefully keep a few points between us and second to allow for any dodgy results throughout the season, tactic is nothing special, i have always found overcomplicating things never helped me.

View attachment 461768

Tobermore United

View attachment 461705

December 2014

Big Bonus Money From League Cup!

View attachment 461704

December Fixtures

View attachment 461703

3 good wins after we get knock out of the cup but a shocking loss to struggling Chimney Corner was not a good end to the year!

League Table

View attachment 461702

8 points clear with over half of the season gone now and i think we can finally start looking towards promotion to the top division. Those first few months i thought we were on a good run but since then we have been able to grind out results and come back from some heavy losses. Hopefully promotion will mean professional status for the club.

Player Stats

View attachment 461701

Still 1st, I think you have promotion in the bag!

What a name, Chimney Corner. You're going to get promotion, I can 98% guarantee it

What a name, Chimney Corner. You're going to get promotion, I can 98% guarantee it
I know man who comes up with these teams names to start with? Im not sure if Lurgan Celtic and Abbey Villa are affiliated with Celtic and Aston Villa as there so similar in team colours, Ill take 98 percent sure!

I know man who comes up with these teams names to start with? Im not sure if Lurgan Celtic and Abbey Villa are affiliated with Celtic and Aston Villa as there so similar in team colours, Ill take 98 percent sure!
Somebody decided to be lazy when thinking of the team name I guess. Just take a current name and change it slightly (I'm waiting for Oldcastle to make an appearance)

Somebody decided to be lazy when thinking of the team name I guess. Just take a current name and change it slightly (I'm waiting for Oldcastle to make an appearance)
I think there in the 3rd divsion with Kidneypool and Bumenal.(Arsenal) lol

Tobermore United

View attachment 461452

January 2015

January Fixtures

View attachment 461451

A loss to fierce promotion rivals Donegal Celtic didnt help our morale for the new year and a poor draw with struggling Distillery as we drop more points.

League Table

View attachment 461450

Were not so assured of winning the league now as we are only 2 points clear of second place but i think we should be able to make the playoffs in 2nd.

Player Stats

View attachment 461449

Kevin Lynch continues with an impressive season after last years goalscorers Doran and Campbell have struggled to raise their game since promotion.

Tobermore United

View attachment 461448

Feb 2015

Feb Fixtures

View attachment 461447

My worse month as Manager so far as we fail to win, I didnt expect much from the 3 cup games against Top Divison opposition but the league games were shockers, we conceded 3 early goals in both games! Ever since the full version came out my tactic and team have seriously struggled!

League Table

View attachment 461446

I dont expect to be sitting top of the pile for much longer . . . . .

Player Stats

View attachment 461445

Youth Intake Next​

Tobermore United

View attachment 461439

March 2015

March Fixtures

View attachment 461438

Aargh we started the month so well with a demolition of second place Bally but a loss and a draw to end the month puts us straight into the doldrums again.

League Table

View attachment 461437

Only 2 points clear at the top and 2nd place have 2 games in hand on us! We should grab 2nd spot though as were 10 points clear of 3rd.

Player Stats

View attachment 461436