View attachment 461435

April 2015

News of a Possible Takeover

View attachment 461434

Consortium Plan Tobermore United Takeover

View attachment 461433

April Fixtures

View attachment 461432

So a draw and a win to end the normal season but was it enough to win the league.

League Table

View attachment 461431

No it wasnt! Our turn of the year form was shocking as we failed to string a set of results together and Bally end up 4 points clear of us.

Team Stats

View attachment 461430

This league was wide open as i felt we let in a lot of goals but we still had the 4th best defence in the league.

Player Stats

View attachment 461429

So our only award here was that Lamont ran around the most out of everyone in the league!

It was a Record High Finish for Tobermore United Though

View attachment 461428

So up next is H and W Welders who you may remember us beating last year in the League Cup Semi Final, they got promoted to the top divison last season but finished 2nd from bottom this year, if we win we get promotion, if they win they stay in the top divison for another year.​

Unlucky with the tactic. That's what happened to me on my arsenal save. :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I know man, i hate to blame other things but it seems like ever since the full version came out my side has struggled after smashing the first season and a half, a lot of people have been saying too many of the games have 7 goals plus in them and i always seem to concede in bursts of goals like this season 3 goals in 8 minutes in one match 4 goals in 11 minutes and 3 goals in 6 minutes!

Tobermore United

View attachment 461427

Danske Bank Premier Relegation Playoff 2015

Away - H and W Welders

View attachment 461426

Amazing result away from home as our 2 17 year old wingers grab the goals for us to see us all but promoted.

Transfer Embargo - BOO!

View attachment 461425

H and W Welders - Home

View attachment 461424

What a result as we come from 2 behind to draw the match but more importantly win the tie 4-2 on aggregate.

Tobermore United Promoted To Danske Bank Premier League!!!

View attachment 461423

Straight after back to back promotions i learn i could lose my job with the new owners wanting to bring some rubbish new manager in!!!

View attachment 461422

End of Season Post next if i keep my job.

I know man, i hate to blame other things but it seems like ever since the full version came out my side has struggled after smashing the first season and a half, a lot of people have been saying too many of the games have 7 goals plus in them and i always seem to concede in bursts of goals like this season 3 goals in 8 minutes in one match 4 goals in 11 minutes and 3 goals in 6 minutes!

Yeah, most games are a complete goals galore which usually don't go your way.

Anyway, well done on promotion, you're pretty good at managing lower leagues.

Dude great story, I'll be following this and hoping it's as good as the Limerick save. We need to know if you kept you job

Dude great story, I'll be following this and hoping it's as good as the Limerick save. We need to know if you kept you job
Thanks man i havent had much chance to play it recently with working so much as this save needs a bit more thought than my Arsenal one but if my kids go to bed on time tonight i should have a bit of time to post some updates, thanks for reading

Mate don't leave us hanging!!! D:

What happens to this if you get the boot?
Alright im guessing you have already had an inkling of what happened! They sacked me! Back to back promotions but my contract was up at the end of june and they let me go! Im thinking of going back to Limerick for a new save and seeing if i can emulate the success i had last season.

Alright im guessing you have already had an inkling of what happened! They sacked me! Back to back promotions but my contract was up at the end of june and they let me go! Im thinking of going back to Limerick for a new save and seeing if i can emulate the success i had last season.

Why!? What idiots!