19th April 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 43
FM Base United Game In Hand

View attachment 421959

A bore draw as we have numerous chances but struggle to get the ball in the back of the net, Interestingly Dave Jones was seen in the stands apparently a favourite of the consortium aiming to take over and hes seen as their ideal new manager!

Consortium Targets Takeover

View attachment 421952

Noooo my form is dipping and my beautiful top average rating spot is gone :( Still, can't complain I guess

21st April 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 44

View attachment 421938View attachment 421937

AMC Duckworth gets his first goal in a while along with Samwells getting another brace as the Blues continue to dominate while United pick up all 3 points thanks to a dominant dispay with Waddell and Henderson getting the goals.

I seem to have a hit a bit of form towards the business end of the season chipping in with a few goals :D. Just hope we secure that automatic promotion spot!

It's now got to the point where I'm surprised if I don't get a booking in any game I play haha, nice to see the blues get promoted!

Brilliant work mate absolutely loving it! Nice to see I'm pitching in with a few goals and man of the matches ( paul Tomlinson ) even though pretty much most of them are as a sub! But I don't mind being super sub :) COYB

omg my player actually scored and got a rating over 7.0 lol am I dreaming haha

How many goals did Walker get, he is only young.
15 goals will post everyones stats at the end of season
I seem to have a hit a bit of form towards the business end of the season chipping in with a few goals :D. Just hope we secure that automatic promotion spot!
Should do after the win over Wolves, you guy has definitly enjoyed the new tactics in recent games
It's now got to the point where I'm surprised if I don't get a booking in any game I play haha, nice to see the blues get promoted!
You are a bit of a Roy Keane/Gattuso mix!
Brilliant work mate absolutely loving it! Nice to see I'm pitching in with a few goals and man of the matches ( paul Tomlinson ) even though pretty much most of them are as a sub! But I don't mind being super sub :) COYB
I have you as one of the homegrown players so you have to be a sub if your not playing to keep my hg numbers up but the manager likes to bring you on on instant result.
omg my player actually scored and got a rating over 7.0 lol am I dreaming haha
Like Henderson your guy is fitting into the new tactics better

3rd May 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 46

View attachment 421764View attachment 421763

The Blues lose their last game of the season against Crawley despite dominating the game but they just couldnt put the ball in the net. While United end the season with a win as Winger Wilkzz scored another brace and Crudders got sent off . . . . again.

May 2014 - End Of Season

Skybet League 1 Table

View attachment 421762

Both teams had brilliant campaigns as they make automatic promotion to the Championship and despite United seeming to struggle if the Blues hadnt already beaten the points record total United equalled the old one set by Charlton, the goal difference between the two was massive though with Uniteds defence at times their biggest weakness.

Team Stats

View attachment 421761

Both teams had good scoring records but the Blues topped the least conceded chart too while United were nowhere to be seen on that front conceding over 20 more goals than them.

Player Stats

View attachment 421760

People were always going to struggle with the Golden Boot and so forth due to the rotation policy at the club but despite Crudders last day red card it was Houghton who came into his own in recent weeks with yellow cards coming in almost every game for him to clinch the Dirtiest ******* Award with early season favourites Bryant and Aayush nowhere to be seen.​

Right so up next is the task of posting everyones screenies will do this a player at a time, i will be doing it from GK's upwards and doing all of FM Base FC first so dont worry if your not posted straight away.

ps dont be worried if your player is not on much money its just since winning promotion certain players have been more forthcoming with wanting new contracts than others.