Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Im fine with the rotation. Keeps us fresh for internationals cups etc!

See who attracts interest in the summer and ask them?

Would people rather I sold some of you off so you get more game time?

Oh I wasn't complaining about game time xD I was just talking about my constant average performances. I'm happy with my game time, I think if anything i'm playing more games than average.

Also I would rather stay here, hence me staying until the age of 32 xD

KUTGW mate, Story is going good and nice and fast too which is AWESOME!

I always seem to follow your stories for some reason!

Woooooh my 2nd league goal of the season! Shame it didn't contribute to a win but you can't have it all I suppose :P

Keep it up cool, really enjoying this.

And for the record, I think it'd be cool to try and keep the originals squads if possible, will be fun to see us all playing against the big boys in the premier league one day :)

If people want to move you can offload them but otherwise I think you should keep the teams the same.
Had another awesome game now with a 8.8 rating and finally scoring some goals!
come on the blues!!

no updates tonight been working up on a roof in the rain all day will post a few in the morning before work

8th March 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 35

View attachment 422353View attachment 422352

I just dont know what it is at the moment! Both teams have similar players at similar levels im even using the same tactic yet one wins 6-0 and the other loses 2-1! United are really struggling for form at the moment and i really hope they dont drop out of the automatic promotion places while The Blues smashed 6 goals in with winger Philip getting a hattrick.

15th March 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 37

View attachment 422337View attachment 422336

This is what United needed a couple of back to back victories and this one against Promotion rivals Tranmere will really help the teams confidence as i go for a different tactic for united with Waddell scoring in both halfs to secure the 3 points.
While The Blues dominate a decent Peterborough side with our SAS (Singh and Samwells) doing the damage in the first half and Tomlinson coming off the bench for another man of the match performance.

Crudders Dirty ******* In Training Too

View attachment 422335

FM Base FC Secure Play Off Place

View attachment 422334

Im thinking that at the end of the season when I post peoples scree shots that if your still following like your own player and if certain players dont get any will leave them out of the team as there's no way all 50 people are still following?

Am definitely gotta be up for dirty ******* award! Couple red cards and now injuring own players!!

Aim for tonight has got to be finishing the season while watchins gilette soccer special

I'm loving the story so far. Hoping that our bad form at United is over and we can claim that automatic promotion place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back