Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
I'm loving the story so far. Hoping that our bad form at United is over and we can claim that automatic promotion place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their form dipped when their captain got injured. Hes looking up for it now though!

**** im cropping up with a few goals, the pros of overpowered set pieces :D

Looking forward to seeing whether I make an appearance for the senior squad of Belgium or England!

The fact that i got my first cap is very exciting! But we lost to Moldova, and that's not really cool :)

22nd March 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 38

View attachment 422052View attachment 422051

Both teams win 3-1 as they continue their good form with United getting over there recent dodgy run to get a third straight win in the league and there promotion push back on the right path.
United had a dominant performance as they get into the swing of the new tactic with the whole team performing better in recent times while the Blues had their strikers to thank as Conordinho grabbed a brace and Sky Walker managed a goal too.

Foxx Out For 3 Weeks

View attachment 422047

25th March 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 39

View attachment 422037View attachment 422036

SAS continue their amazing form for the blues as they both get goals with Singh getting a brace and man of the moment Tomlinson has another standout game. United won again with Lachlan Waddell grabbing a brace and setting United up for at least a play off place.

Wolves And FM Base United Make Playoff Places

View attachment 422031

29th March 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 40

United have the only game today as FM Base FC have the Johnstone Paint Trophy Final against Wolves tomorrow.

View attachment 422027

****** **** a massive goalscoring game as United's defence comes unstuck again but Tobey Mason looks impressive along with Matt Smith getting back on the scoresheet.​

Story's going great. Hope I can claim the Golden Boot! Hope we get promoted too.

March 30th 2014

Skybet League 1 Table and Stats

Skybet League 1 Table

View attachment 422005

The Blues are 11 points clear of 2nd place United and have a game in hand and should surely seal their second trophy by the end of the season while United cling on to the automatic promotion places with Wolves only 3 points behind with a game in hand.

Player Stats

View attachment 422004

Waddell is in the top 5 for the Golden boot while winger Philip has the highest average rating with Philip and Ozdemir near the top of the assists chart while Houghton now has 13 yellow cards.​

5th April 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 41
(Matchday 40 For FM Base FC)

View attachment 421981View attachment 421980

Yet again 3-1 wins for both teams as the Blues have captain fantastic Aayush start the scoring and then strikers Walker and Singh grab goals to seal the victory while United have a Matt Smith brace and Whorders first goal in almost 10 hours to thank for their win and 3 points today.

Lally Out For 6 Weeks

View attachment 421982

8th April 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 41
The Blues Catch Up Game

View attachment 421979

A bore draw as the Blues start to get complacent and drop their first points since the start of January but they have now reached 100 points in the league.

Man of the Match Tasker Out For 4 Weeks

View attachment 421978

Yes! What a season for the blues so far won the jpt trophy will surely win the league and did the double over the scum!

On a personal note, notched up 11 goals this season so far which is decent for a 16 year old! Hopefully I will keep my form up.

Finally, I would like to say cool this is my fav story on fm base keep the updates rolling in!

12th April 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 42

View attachment 421977View attachment 421976

A brilliant day for both FM Base teams as the Blues put 7 goals past Port Vale while United put some distant between them and their closest rivals Wolves with a deserved victory.
Singh had a nigh on perfect match scoring a hat-trick and getting the man of the match award with a 9.6 rating while Badboy John Crudders scored a last gasp winner in what will undoubtedly seen as the most important goal this season.

FM Base FC Promoted

View attachment 421975

Back