Keep it up buddy! Come on United! I'll be happy person if we stay above the blues! :p

Come on you blues let's try and beat the scum in the derby again!

Nice start from the Reds this season.
Very inconsistent form from my guy at the moment but 7 starts for Scotland my adopted country isn't bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13th September 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 6

View attachment 420268View attachment 420267

Both teams carry on their good form with Booker and then Conordinho getting the goals for the Blues while United had Mason get an early goal after 6 weeks out and then midfielder Crudders score the winner with 20 minutes to go.​

16th September 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 7

View attachment 420259View attachment 420258

Both teams dropped points today as the Blues lose out to a resilient Birmingham side while United drew 3-3 with Huddersfield in an entertaining game with Tobey Mason looking to make up for lost time due to injury as he smashed in a hattrick.​

20th September 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 8

View attachment 420254View attachment 420253

Sky Walker and Stewart get the goals for the Blues as they get back on the right track after their loss in the last match while United continue to struggle in keeping goals out as they lose to 10 man Yeovil 4-3 despite having twice the amount of chances and Mason getting another brace.

26th - 27th September 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 9

View attachment 420252View attachment 420251

The Blues manage to grind out a victory against Bournemouth with Pittman missing a penalty while United got back into the swing of things putting 5 goals past Ipswich with Mason scoring another hattrick in the space of 3 games thats 8 goals in the last 3 matches!​

My player seems to put in very average performances each game lol! fine him or something haha

Crudders scores winner on his birthday then gets sent off next game!! Standard for him!

Just two performances over 7.0 !!! i don't think I'm ever going to be first team quality....

My player seems to put in very average performances each game lol! fine him or something haha
He had Sunderland come in for him and wasnt happy that i turned it down has been unhappy ever since ,doh

Just two performances over 7.0 !!! i don't think I'm ever going to be first team quality....
He does have 2 assists though so hes getting better! he has liked playing upfront when other strikers have been injured

30th September 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 10

View attachment 420225View attachment 420224

The Blues end the month with a loss to Derby as Sammon scores a very late winner while United 3 past Middlesborough with Crudders, Mason and Pikkpoiss getting the goals.

Skybet Championship League Table

View attachment 420223

Another good month for both teams as they stay in the automatic promotion places with the loss to Derby meaning United finish the month top of the table.

Player Stats

View attachment 420222

Mason tops the average rating and Golden Boot charts while Whorder tops the assists charts thanks to partnering Mason a lot of the time.

Mason Wins Player of the Month

View attachment 420221

Crudders scores winner on his birthday then gets sent off next game!! Standard for him!
Lol had a breakthrough this morning, dont know why i didnt think of just creating a nickname for your guy as John Cruddas lol,