Awesome to score in the derby. Shame we lost though.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

28th - 29th October 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 15

View attachment 419538View attachment 419537

The Blues get revenge on a Yeovil side that beat them earlier on in the season putting 4 past them with the wingers and attacking duo of Rao and Ducksworth in good form while United put the heartache of losing the FM Base derby behind them as they beat Crystal Palace 3-1 with Foxx coming off the bench to score and then set up two late goals to grab all 3 points.

Jake Brown Out 2 Months

View attachment 419536

End of October 2014

Skybet Championship League Table

View attachment 419535

Still top two, 2 and 3 points off 3rd placed Bristol City and we have not got to be looking at back to back promotions rather than it being just a bit of good form.

Player Stats

View attachment 419534

Mason still tops the Golden Boot chart while Whorder tops the assists chart with Tomlinson only one assist behind. Houghton is nowhere to be seen in the yellow card chart as he went on a poor run of only one yellow card in 10 games before getting 2 in the next 3 games.

Anthony Philip Wins Championship Young Player of the Month

View attachment 419533

FM Base FC Takeover Completed

View attachment 419532

I score after coming off the bench again ( just call me Ole :) )

24th October 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 14

View attachment 501124

Winger Wilkzz gets an early goal for United before the Blues come back and smash in 4 goals quickly including a Lovano brace and Blackenbauer scoring an own goal. After the break United came out the stronger side with Blackenbauer scoring for the right side of FM Base and then striker Smith scored to pull it back to 4-3 but after that point the Blue shut up shop.

FM Base FC 4 - 3 FM Base United​

I was the best player on the pitch by far! Love it

I score after coming off the bench again ( just call me Ole :) )

Your guy is a brilliant super sub. Hes only on the bench due to rotation yet when I instant result it they always bring you on

Am I injured Aswell?

PS awesome derby win over the reds still unbeaten against them!

Am I injured Aswell?

PS awesome derby win over the reds still unbeaten against them!

When did you last play. May have just been the rotation trying to give everyone game time. One game I played with 2 amc's and no strikers so rao and ducksworth would get a game. No one unles there injured should miss more than 2 games in a row

I think I last played like 3 games ago but I don't mind I will do what's best for the club lol

Seems the only thing I didn't do during the derby was get sent off, what a game. Gutted to have lost to that lot again though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems Matt Smith is playing a lot better recently!! Even scoring a few! :D Keep it up Dude!

**** it, now we have to wait half a season to avenge our defeat. United will prevail!