1st November 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 16

View attachment 419244View attachment 419243

The Blues destroy Middlesbrough as they put 5 past them with all round defender Deliirium on fire having a man of the match performance to go along with his 2 goals. United grab a decent win against Blackburn with Mason scoring a very early goal before they equalize with Kemp scoring the all important winner before half time.​

Nice to be called up for the u21s.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

8th November 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 17

View attachment 419236View attachment 419235

The Blues lose out to Promotion rivals Ipswich and then Houghton gets sent off in a rage in the dying seconds of the game while United scrape a victory against Charlton with George scoring just before the hour mark.

22nd November 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 18

View attachment 419165View attachment 419164

The Blues struggle to draw with Watford as they squander numerous chances and a lot of possession to drop a couple of points. United pick up an impressive win against recently relegated Cardiff with Lachlan Waddell scoring after an own goal put United into the lead.​

6.7 for England u21s isn't great!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Finally got a goal after such a long time! Shane we didn't win that match!

Nice I am getting capped for my 2nd nation, Scotland :) ( I am English by heart due to my mother side...My dad is Scottish :D )

29th November 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 19

View attachment 419080View attachment 419081

Mirror image matches as the Blues beat Nottm Forest 4-3 while United lose to Leicester by the same result with both teams having players sent off too but was it enough to keep the Blues top of the table?

League Table

View attachment 419079

So despite losing the Derby, United finish the month top of the pile 1 point clear of the Blues and Ipswich.

Player Stats

View attachment 419078

Mason still tops the Golden Boot chart while 3 players battle it out for the most assists but Lovano gets knocked off the top spot of the highest average ratings thanks to former ?35million man Andy Carroll.

Also just thought you would all like to know we have been entered into the FA Cup this year after last year being ineligible.

2nd December 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 20

View attachment 419052View attachment 419051

United get knocked off of top spot as they lose to West Ham thanks to conceding early and then never getting back into the game while the Blues recorded an impressive 4-1 victory with striker Samwells getting a brace and left back Naterr scoring an own goal.​

Loving it :) your finest master piece to date :)

6th December 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 21

View attachment 419042View attachment 419043

The Blues have a bore draw with Crystal Palace while United record a comfortable victory over Bolton with striker Matt Smith having a stand out game despite not scoring a goal he set up the other 3.

10th December 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 22

View attachment 419028View attachment 419027

A Conordinho brace and a Samwells goal see the Blues get back on track while United have strikers Whorder and Mason get goals along with Captain Blackenbauer putting in a man of the match performance to go along with his goal.

Right im off to work, Anyone who wants a January screenshot of their player let me know today as im not going to post every players screenshot unnecessarily .

can i have a screenshot....i can't seem to play well at all...