Nah, it's fine. I'll wait till the end of the season to get a screeny

Please can I have my screenshot. (Wilkzz). Good that I take penalties and my performances have picked up a bit.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'd love a screenshot...wanna see how Roberto Carlos' love child is developing.

KUTGW

good to see Matt Smith get his full International Cap!! :D Also seem to be scoring a few now and setting up goals regularly..kind of :p

HOW THE **** WAS I DROPPED TO THE UNDER 21S! It's ****** San Marino, I'm their best player!

Seems like people are asking for ss's so i'd love one please :)

Seems like the reds are adjusting to life in the championship a lot better!

Right im off to work, Anyone who wants a January screenshot of their player let me know today as im not going to post every players screenshot unnecessarily .

I would love one please :)

Adam Moore

Add Martin Deliirium screenshot to the list please.

can i have a screenshot....i can't seem to play well at all...

Please can I have my screenshot. (Wilkzz). Good that I take penalties and my performances have picked up a bit.

Can I have a screenshot please? (Singh)

I'd love a screenshot...wanna see how Roberto Carlos' love child is developing.

KUTGW

I'd like a screenshot please (conordinho)

Can I get a screen shot of my guy please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like people are asking for ss's so i'd love one please :)

Seems like the reds are adjusting to life in the championship a lot better!

Callum Lumsden please, the GK

I would love one please :)

Adam Moore

me too please

Andre Samwells screenshot please. :D

Add Martin Deliirium screenshot to the list please.
Alright dudes will do all of the screenshots tomorrow hopefully as my internet(sky) is not working so have had to come over to my parents house to use the internet, Sky are not sure when it will be back on so will be doing a few less updates but should be able to post a few each night as parents only live round the corner, sorry for the problems, will post a few updates now as i have typed them up and saved them so there ready to go.

13th December 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 23

View attachment 418628View attachment 418627

The Blues leave it late against Blackburn with centre back Deliirium scoring with not long left and then Rao putting the icing on the cake with another goal. United went ahead early on thanks to Henderson before a Zigic equalizer but then had striker Trophy Whorder to thank for their late winner.

20th December 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 24

View attachment 418626View attachment 418625

The Blues struggle to draw against former Premier League opposition in Cardiff while United came from behind to beat Derby with Waddell turning the game on its head with 2 late goals in 3 minutes to secure his hattrick.

**** you Sky broadband!

30th December 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 25

View attachment 418624View attachment 418623

Lovano scores again as he goes for a treble as he gets the only goal of the game then a yellow card and finally sent off! United lost to Doncaster after they failed to turn chances into goals as Jim Robertson smashed in 2 goals in 4 minutes for Doncaster.

League Table

View attachment 418622

Both clubs still top of the pile but not comfortably ahead of the teams around them as they constantly switch between being top spot

Player Stats

View attachment 418621

United have the top two strikers in the league in terms of scoring while the two Base teams share the top 5 assists positions and centre back Lovano tops the highest average rating chart.