7th January 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 26

View attachment 417959View attachment 417958

The Blues dominate Leicester as Naterr puts them in front before a quick Samwells brace seals an impressive victory while United only managed a draw with Bournemouth as Cruddas gets sent off and then a late penalty helps Bournemouth equalizer.

Duzgun Out 3 Weeks

View attachment 417956

Dirty ******* Cruddas Banned For 3 Games

View attachment 417955

My guy seems to be on the bench a lot lately, the *** man doesn't seem to be favoring subbing me on anymore either haha. Would retraining to a new position help me get game time at all?

2 POM in a row for Naterr and a goal too! I'm liking this guy!!

My guy seems to be on the bench a lot lately, the *** man doesn't seem to be favoring subbing me on anymore either haha. Would retraining to a new position help me get game time at all?
Nah you should be fine, you have played 19 games including 14 starts so not too bad at the beginning of Jan,

13th January 2015

FA Cup 3rd rnd Replay

View attachment 417825

Yes United go through to the next round as they beat Leeds in extra time as midfielder Michael Henson gets the winner after Matt Smith's equalizer broke his long time goal drought.

As already mentioned the Blues will face Aston Villa while United also got drawn against Premier League opposition and will face Sunderland.

Nikolov Sold For ?2.1 Million

Just to let people know keep up with the commenting and liking, this guy didnt post at all after making his player, will have leniency after no comments or likes for 12 in game months i will relegate you to the reserves and then if still nothing for another 6 months i will sell you, just so im not playing people who are not following.

i can't believe my player actually played 13 games this season......4 weeks with broken ribs, not like he was going to make a difference anyway!

i can't believe my player actually played 13 games this season......4 weeks with broken ribs, not like he was going to make a difference anyway!
He was getting better, average rating over 7 and 4 assists so far.

21st January 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 29
(United dont Play)

View attachment 417811

Winger Ozdemir has a barnstormer of a game scoring a brace and getting man of the match aswell with Duckworths recent upturn in form continuing.​

Awesome to see Utd. Win against Aston Villa, hopefully we cans stay in the cup for a long time

24th January 2015

FA Cup 4th rnd

View attachment 417805View attachment 417804

Yes the blues beat Aston Villa thanks to a man of the match performance from Houghton who got an early goal despite playing out of position in the back four and they managed to hang on while United managed to hold Sunderland to a draw and will face them again in yet another replay.​

27th January 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 30
(Matchday 29 For United)

View attachment 417800View attachment 417799

Tomlinson and centre back Stuart get the goals as we dominate Birmingham despite Aayush getting sent off while United win a thrilling 7 goal game thriller with Attacking midfielder Kemp getting a goal along with Trophy Whorder smashing in a hattrick.

31st January 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 31
(Matchday 30 For United)

View attachment 417798View attachment 417797

Oh ******! A bad way for both teams to end the month as the Blues lose out to Doncaster but Houghton did get another goal while United could only manage a draw against lowly Yeovil with Whorder scoring another goal and Arostegui putting in a MoM performance.

Ryan Foxx Out For 4 Weeks

View attachment 417796

League Table

View attachment 417795

Surely both teams are destined for the Premier League now with only 4 months to go and being 5 and 12 points ahead of 3rd place.

Player Stats

View attachment 417793

Lovano tops the highest average rating and most man of the matches while im not sure if Cruddas 3 red cards are better than 10 Yellow cards for Houghton?​

4th February 2015

FA Cup 4th rnd replay

View attachment 417782

Lachlan Waddell puts in a dominant performance as we destroy Sunderland in the FA Cup to go through to the 5th rnd.

FA Cup 5th rnd Draw

View attachment 417781

FM Base FC V Chelsea

FM Base United V Man City

Oh ******, could not have had much of a harder draw!

Finally Adreas Naterr Wins Young Player of the Month

View attachment 417780