Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
6th - 7th March 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 36

View attachment 417519View attachment 417518

The Blues have a dominant 4-0 win over Millwall with Aman Singh scoring another goal as his recent form really picks up while United had Blackenbauer sent off again but early goals from Scottish pair Guthrie and Waddell saw off Barnsley and got them the 3 points.

Whorder Out 7 Weeks

View attachment 417517

Blackenbauer Banned For 3 Matches

View attachment 417516

Up next is the highly anticipated 4th FM Base Derby and with only 4 points separating the two in the League it has even more at stake than usual.​

10th March 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 37

The FM Base Derby

This was a crazy highscoring match so i shall leave you all in a little suspense by posting how people got on first, WIth only 13 seconds gone midfielder Carrot slotted Samwells through with a 25 yard pass to put the Blues in front despite many feeling the goal was offside.

Blues 1 - 0 United

Only 6 minutes later after numerous squandered chances striker Tobey Mason went on a dizzying solo run to smash the ball into the net and equalize for United.

Blues 1 - 1 United

The likes of Henderson, Samwells and Conordinho missed further chances in the following 20 minutes to put their sides ahead before Conordinho hit a 35 yard wonder goal with only 22 minutes gone to put the Blues back into the lead

Blues 2 - 1 United

Lachlan Waddell hits a thunderous shot from outside the box and poacher Tobey Mason is able to scoop the ball into the back of the net and equalize for United again and we have only played 30 minutes!

Blues 2 - 2 United

Half Time

United were putting heavy pressure on the Blues at the start of the second half before Andre Samwells hit them on the counter and smashed in his second of the game to put the Blues back in the lead for the 3rd time in this match.

Blues 3 - 2 United

Less than 2 minutes later and Conordinho slots the ball through to Samwells who beats the offside trap and scores another goal to secure his hattrick and surely secure a 4th Derby win in a row for the Blues

Blues 4 - 2 United

Samwells had a couple more chances to add to his 3 goals already today along with Lovano hitting the post before winger Wilkzz hit the post with tight angled shot that bounced back into Lachlan Waddells feer as he taps it in to get a goal back for United with 20 minutes to go.

Blues 4 - 3 United

Wilkzz is having a brilliant game as he plays another through ball and Jason Henderson gets on the end of it and equalizers for United a mere 2 minutes later.

Blues 4 - 4 United

Wilkzz swings a corner in with George getting his head on it and knocking it back to Henderson who smashes in his second goal of the game from long range.

Blues 4 - 5 United

End of the Game

What a massive result for United as they win their first FM Base derby after losing the last 3 derbies and more importantly only going within 1 point of top spot of the Blues

FM Base United 5 - 4 FM Base FC - Final Score

View attachment 417510

9.0 in a derby that Utd won! Yes!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nice to see Chelsea battered us(the blues). Still, we are on the way to the prem! The likes of Ozil won't be able to handle us!

Naterr is getting some good ratings, am I getting assists? and who is our free kick taker or have I managed to get that spot?

Naterr is getting some good ratings, am I getting assists? and who is our free kick taker or have I managed to get that spot?
Im suprised but you dont have any assists at the moment your best stats are your tackles attempted and succeeded and passes attempted to succeed.

Finally, we've won a derby :) good to see that I scored and sorta assisted one...

Also, am I the designated penalty taker? I seem to be scoring lots of them...

Gutted we lost the derby.... But I guess we are still top of the league and still have the pride of beating the reds 3 times in a row.

Delighted with my hat trick in the derby, but would swap it for the 3 points!!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss *Victory dance with my United team mates*

14th March 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 38

View attachment 417046View attachment 417045

A comfortable victory over Yeovil for the Blues as San Marino striker Sky Walker gets a brace along with goals from Samwells and centre back Stuart while United manage to come from 2-0 down to draw with Crystal Palace thanks to late goals from Andy Clark and an even later equalizer by Tobey Mason​

21st March 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 39

View attachment 417042View attachment 417041

After an early own goal by GK Drillestad the Blues strikeforce turned the game on its head with minutes to spare of the first half as Samwells and Conordinho bag goals in the 40th and 45th minutes while United came back from 2-0 down to beat Blackburn with Wilkzz getting the late winner.

FM Base FC Secure at Least Play Off Spot

View attachment 417040

Good to get ratings of 7.6 and 7.9 and to get a winning goal. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Right got about an hour left of work and then i will pump out the rest of the season updates.

24th March 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 40

View attachment 416892View attachment 416891

Sky Walker and centre back Lovano get the goals that help beat Ipswich and see the Blues win promotion to the Premier League with 6 games to go! United on the other hand were extremely unlucky as they had George sent off and then conceded a late penalty to drop all 3 points.

FM Base FC Promoted

View attachment 416890

Back