Haha, that draw is so bad!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

6th - 7th February 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 32
(Matchday 31 For United)

View attachment 417759View attachment 417753

The Blues defence wobbles as they struggle to a draw with Derby after being 3-1 up at one point and with Conordinho in fine form while United gain an impressive win against Middlesborough with centre back Clark scoring two early quick goals before Whorder and Mason confirmed the victory before unfortunately club captain Blackenbauer got sent off.

Whorder Out for 6 weeks

View attachment 417752

11th February 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 32
(United Game In Hand)

View attachment 417744

United win their game in hand thanks to a wonder goal by defensive midfielder Pikkpoiss while Guthrie put in a man of the match display which saw United go only 2 points behind the Blues and 8 points clear of 3rd place.

liking my players performances lately. starting to pick up :p

liking my players performances lately. starting to pick up :p
Yeah i have been able to incorporate an AMC into my tactic and also your player plays well as a CM hes definitely been on the up

great to see that I'm getting some minutes and grabbing assists, hopefully I (a 164cm midget Ozdemir) can keep it up :p

14th February 2015

FA Cup 5th rnd

View attachment 417728View attachment 417727

Well both teams lose to arguably the best 2 teams in England with the Blues losing despite the fact winger Philip got a hattrick 6-3 to Chelsea while United were very unlucky with Man City winger Navas scoring a late winner with seconds to spare.

So were out of the cup for another season and thats me done for the night, will post a few updates tomorrow morning before work, Let me know what you all think dont want the input to dry up!​

****, lost by 1 goal! Liking my performances lately though.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Haven't scored in a goal since ww1 pick it up Aman Singh! lol

wow, chelsea sure gave us a game......
has my player resumed training?

Come on united we need to stop the blues winning another league title at our expense.

My guys performance seems to be getting worse this season which isn't great. Hopefully after his suspension he picks up a bit of good form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on united we need to stop the blues winning another league title at our expense.

My guys performance seems to be getting worse this season which isn't great. Hopefully after his suspension he picks up a bit of good form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your guy hes an all out breaking legs defender my best stat with him is 104 tackles won out of 109 attempted.

17th - 18th February 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 33

View attachment 417533View attachment 417532

Winger Torres gets back in a bit of form for the Blues against Bournemouth along with the SAS looking back on form today while United dominated against Ipswich with a wonder goal from midfielder Henson kicking things off before strikers Waddell and Mason secure the 3 points.

Adam Moore Out 2 Weeks

View attachment 417531

21st February 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 34

View attachment 417530View attachment 417529

Samwells, Conordinho and winger Philip get the goals that see the Blues beat Reading and despite a Drenthe brace they manage to hold on while United had a last gasp goal from left back Billy Bryant to thank for grabbing a late late equalizer.​

28th February 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 35

View attachment 417528View attachment 417527

The Blues thought they had turned the game on its head with Singh scoring just before half time and then Sky Walker smashing in a quick brace but it wasnt enough for all 3 points as they concede a late equalizer while United only managed a draw too with Matt Smith getting the only goal for United before a second half equalizer, not the end of the month either club wanted.

Ryan Foxx Out 5 Weeks

View attachment 417523

End of February 2015

Skybet Championship League Table

View attachment 417522

United are currently 4 points behind the Blues but both teams are well ahead of 3rd place and with only 11 games to go Premier League football is beckoning.

Player Stats

View attachment 417521

I think the tightest group this year is the assists charts with Wilkzz topping it at the moment and 4 of our wingers in the top 5 only 2 assists apart while Lovano is still top of the Highest Average rating chart with Tobey Mason only 3 goals of the Golden Boot.

John Cruddas Wins Young Player of the Month

View attachment 417520