Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
I got 1 minute for England under 19s. Yay!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

March 31st 2015

Skybet Championship Table

View attachment 416774

So the Blues are 6 points clear of United but the main thing is United being 13 points clear of 3rd place with only 6 games to go.

Player Stats

View attachment 416770

Tobey Mason sits atop the Golden Boot chart with only 6 games to go along with 4 of our players in the top 5 for the assists chart. Crudders is looking a clear favourite for the dirtiest ******* award with the most red cards and yellow cards out of both squads.

Jack Wilkzz Wins Young Player of the Month

View attachment 416766

7th April 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 42

View attachment 416759View attachment 416758

Despite having nothing to play for now there already promoted the Blues pick up a dominant victory thanks to Conordinho's amazing performance and a couple of goals to go with it while United second half goals from Mason, Smith and Blackenbauer shoot them to victory and see them clinch promotion!

FM Base United Promoted To Premier Division

View attachment 416757

My first young player of the month award. Yes!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nice!! Prett excited that we're both in the Prem next year, gunna be fun!

10th April 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 43

View attachment 416608View attachment 416607

All three goals in the Blues game was scored within 6 minutes near the beginning of the match as they have RB Aayush goal and a man of the match performance to thank for a scrappy victory. United meanwhile lost out to a very lucky West Ham as they dominate the match but miss the chance to score despite numerous chances and end up losing thanks to a late Sako goal.​

18th April 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 44

View attachment 416601View attachment 416600

The blues lose out to Huddersfield as Vaughan scores what we thought was a late winner and then defender Moore scored an even later equalizer before Carlos Edwards scored a late winner for them while United picked up a decent win thanks to Ryan Foxx's display on the wing grabbing himself a goal setting up Tobey Mason's strike and get the man of the match to boot.​

2nd May 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 46

View attachment 416599View attachment 416598

The Blues get back to winning ways against Blackburn with goals from Singh and Ozdemir to grab the 3 points while United beat Birmingham thanks to a Waddell brace before Mason scored a late 3rd goal.

Last edited:
Skybet Championship 2014/15 Winners

FM Base FC

View attachment 416597

So there it is the Blues confirm their 3rd trophy of their short History by winning the Championship to go along with the Paint Trophy and League 1 Title next stop the Premier League?​

Sorry guys i had some problems with the screenshots for matchday 45 so will just leave them out now to avoid any confusion both teams won those matches up next end of season.

Back