Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
haha I hope my player can actually make an international debut. It cant be that hard to get into the england squad -_-

right will be able to get on the updates a bit tonight should hopefully be able to post our first few premier league games up tonight

Right so i have my first problem with contracts, Arostegui cannot have his renewed because of his work permit! What do i need to do to fix this? How many times would he need to play for Argentina to get a work permit?
View attachment 510326

A lot, probably. I'm a good 3 years away from getting British nationality, right?

A lot, probably. I'm a good 3 years away from getting British nationality, right?
Yeah you have a 1000 days yet, If i cant get the permit will continue to follow your guy and try and sign him back if he stays in england to get his nationality

Yeah you have a 1000 days yet, If i cant get the permit will continue to follow your guy and try and sign him back if he stays in england to get his nationality

I don't see that happening any time soon, sadly :(

Don't understand my guy at all, Pass Succession and tackling is great, creatovity is awesome yet I only have 3 assist in 25 games very shabby!

June 2015

Euro Under 19's Championships

4 Players From Each Team Called Up

View attachment 415031View attachment 415030

England Went On To Win The European Under 19's Championship

View attachment 415029

Jack Wilkzz Won Euro Under 19's Championship Best Player

View attachment 415028

Euro Under 19's Championship Dream Team

View attachment 415027

So across the two teams we have Tomlinson, Wilkzz, Singh, Booker and Thorley (who is a youth intake regen who seems awesome)

Right so most of you played in other friendlies and international matches but no one new played for their first team and to try and speed things up im not going to bother to post all the little friendlies played over the summer only the tournaments.

15th - 17th August 2015

Right so we the Premier League season is underway now with United facing Liverpool and the Blues facing Fulham on Monday Night Football.
The Premier League odds didnt look to good for either club with both teams predicted at 200-1 to win the Premier league with the Blues predicted to finish 12th while United are predicted to finish down in 16th place.

English Premier Division Matchday 1

View attachment 415026View attachment 415025

Oh dear! Opening day of the season and both teams find out the Premier League is going to be a **** of a lot harder than the previous 2 seasons. United were unlucky to lose as they defended well and then finally got the breakthrough just after the break with a Tobey Mason goal but Liverpool soon equalized through Suarez before Gerrard grabbed a late winner while the Blues were in a highly entertaining match against Fulham losing 4-3 despite at one point being up 3-1 with goals from Lovano and a brace from Singh but Fulham equalized deep into first half injury time before a quick Jordan Rhodes brace in the second half sealed their fate.

FM Base United Break Record Attendance

View attachment 415024

I've just realised that when you search my name in google images, these screenshots come up, so could you refer to me as Lachlan X from now on? :L

22nd August 2015

Skybet Championship Matchday 2

View attachment 414743View attachment 414742

Well United got destroyed by Chelsea but what could we really expect this early into our Premier League life while the Blues managed to pick up their first 3 points of the campaign with a win against Sunderland, Both wingers got goals along with the SAS on form aswell.​

Back