Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
I've had a superb start to the season!
Scored my first goal for England U21s and scored 5 goals in 3 games in the league! I hope I keep my form up!

PS: When's the derby?

Haven't played half bad in the prem so far, apparently.

Yesss! 7.4 rating against Newcastle! Finally over 7.3 rating! :D :D :D Go United! Oh I'm a goalkeeper in case you guys wondering! Lumsden plays for Red, not stinky Blues!

Yesss! 7.4 rating against Newcastle! Finally over 7.3 rating! :D :D :D Go United! Oh I'm a goalkeeper in case you guys wondering! Lumsden plays for Red, not stinky Blues!
How does it feel to be trophyless? Lol

I've had a superb start to the season!
Scored my first goal for England U21s and scored 5 goals in 3 games in the league! I hope I keep my form up!

PS: When's the derby?

Funny you should ask its end of this month!

22nd September 2015

Capital One Cup 3rd round

View attachment 413928View attachment 413927

The Blues dominated their match against Leicester but still managed to lose as they suffer a late equalizer and then have a penalty go against them in the dying minutes of the game while United comfortably dispatched of Leeds thanks to returning man Tala.​

26th September 2015

English Premier League Matchday 6

"The FM Base Derby"

Match Report

View attachment 413926

How many times can they fit the word Wonderkid into this report? It was a crazy insane match one of the highest scoring games i have seen in a long time! The likes of Samwells and Tomlinson stuck out again for decent performances.

FM Base FC 8 - 3 FM Base United

View attachment 413925

Paul Tomlinson Wondergoal!

View attachment 413924

Right so thats me all done til after work im going to have a look at who has been following and give them more of an assured starting spot over people who have dropped out, If you see a little asterix next to your player on any future posts that means i have marked him not to play so let me know your still following!​

What an insane match! Got my first derby goal and got our revenge for our loss against the reds last season!

8-3? Crazy! And what a goal that would have been to see!! I think utd just can't match the awesome blues!

Very happy with another Hat Trick in the derby! Seems I have a knack of scoring quite regularly! Disappointed I wasn't named as a Wonderkid in the match report! 8-|

8-3. I must have been too aggressive to even concentrate lol. But at least i scored :)

So I win awards like u19 euro best player, get voted by the fans as the purr of the year and get into the championship dream team. Now I'm injured for 3 months! ****!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

So I win awards like u19 euro best player, get voted by the fans as the purr of the year and get into the championship dream team. Now I'm injured for 3 months! ****!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Was really gutted as your guy is brilliant!

Back