Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Just caught up after having not had internet for a couple of days. Can I get a SS if it's not to late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! I've already got half the goals I got in the championship. Seems like Singh plays much better in the Bpl!

25th August 2015

Capital One Cup 2nd round

View attachment 414357View attachment 414356

Well two very different cup matches for the FM Base teams as the Blues just about scrape through thanks to a very late own goal in extra time while United put 5 past their opponents Brentford with Tobey Mason getting a brace along with the likes of Wilkzz, Waddell and Henson grabbing goals too.​

Right due to inactivy the following players are about to be dropped into the reserves Trophy Whorder, Ryan Foxx and Aayush if any of you three want to continue as part of the team just a simple like will suffice but silly playing you over people who are following.

I've been thinking, if someone isn't getting game time that's following, swap him to the other team to see if that works?

don't think i'll be getting much game time this season, my player's only 18.....

I've been thinking, if someone isn't getting game time that's following, swap him to the other team to see if that works?
Everyone should be getting plenty of game time im just going to start getting rid of people not following the story should free up more space for people followin

don't think i'll be getting much game time this season, my player's only 18.....
Your Injured for the first two weeks, Im not fussed about results to be honest so you will play regardless of how old you are.

Why aren't I getting much gametime at the minute?
only 3 games into the new season and you also had a knock watch out for your guy in the next match, im around a month ahead so will post a few updates tonight

29th August 2015

English Premier League Matchday 3

View attachment 414220View attachment 414219

The Blues have the better chances but cannot be separated from Aston Villa with Conordinho scoring their only goal with winger Torres having an amazing game on the wing while United destroyed Newcastle, well they were winning thanks to an early Matt Smith goal and then late goals by Henderson and Wilkzz made the scoreline look impressive.

Premier League Table

View attachment 414218

Means little at this early stage of the season but decent wins already has me believing that we can aim higher than just staying in the division.

Player Stats

View attachment 414216

Singh seems to be enjoying life in the Premier League while defenders Blackenbauer and Clark have got yellow cards in all 3 league games already!​

12th - 13th September 2015

English Premier League Matchday 4

View attachment 414139View attachment 414136

The Blues score a very early goal through centre back Stuart but an own goal by Aayush pegged them back before going behind but luckily Samwells managed to score a late equalizer. United were unfortunate again as they take part in another highscoring game but ultimately lose out to West Brom thanks to a late equalizer and a very very late winner for West Brom.

19th September 2015

English Premier League Matchday 5

View attachment 414128View attachment 414127

Thats what were used to seeing for the FM Base teams as they both pick up wins todays and grab the 3 points, The Blues had an outstanding performance from Fabio Lovano to thank for kickstarting their win with Singh grabbing a brace while United were very lucky to grab a late winner despite having two players sent off within an hour of the game and being down to 9 men.

Jack Wilkzz Out For 3 Months (Gutted!)

View attachment 414125

Not sure, thats there away kit so maybe their home kit was too similar to Swanseas away kit?

Don't understand why they didn't just both wear their home kits but at least it's back to normal for the next game

Back