Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Right will post all the screenshots up tonight, from now on i may just post updates every 3 months with key news and details of bigger matches and you guys can request your screenshots every 3 in game months to see how your performing will save me posting hundreds of matchday screenshots and let your players get a few years behind them quicker.

Right will post all the screenshots up tonight, from now on i may just post updates every 3 months with key news and details of bigger matches and you guys can request your screenshots every 3 in game months to see how your performing will save me posting hundreds of matchday screenshots and let your players get a few years behind them quicker.

I am really enjoying the layout currently but if you feel you need to change the layout I guess it will be fine

Struggling to log on to fm tonight, have screenshots saved up from my dinamo save so will just be posting on that tonight hopefully i an get it to work tonight though, I click on steam to load fm14 but it just says loading for ages and nothing happens

Not even involved in this but thought I'd post a comment to say this has been a class story and well done for the time and effort you've put in so far

Not even involved in this but thought I'd post a comment to say this has been a class story and well done for the time and effort you've put in so far
Thanks man will hopefully get back to it soon, will post everyones screenshots tonight

Back