Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Ah I hope you didn't get the impression I was annoyed at this story 'cause my player was playing bad. I still enjoyed it very much, I just liked to joke at how bad my player was haha. I still look forward to how it continues mate :)

Ah I hope you didn't get the impression I was annoyed at this story 'cause my player was playing bad. I still enjoyed it very much, I just liked to joke at how bad my player was haha. I still look forward to how it continues mate :)
I was losing interest in it a bit anyway especially with the current format at least this means less effort involved and you are all more likely to see your players at their full potentials.

End of December 2015

Paul Tomlinson Wins European Golden Boy

View attachment 411153

English Premier League Table

View attachment 411152

United are stuck in mid table obscurity in 11th place at the moment while the Blues are currently occupying 7th place and the last Europa League spot as long as cup matches go our way.

Player Stats

View attachment 411151

SAS Samwells and Singh are both still in the race for the Golden Boot while centre back Andy Clark is still top of the Yellow card list.​

Winter Transfer Window - January 2016

View attachment 411110View attachment 411109

So the big news here was Blues Vice Captain Aayush moving from one side of Base to the Red side in a ?1.9million deal while James Root was also welcomed back to United with Arostegui who was unable to get a work permit joined Boca Juniors.
Mark Hughes didnt take long in spending the money Tonkin had hoarded so well spending in excess of ?60million on only 4 new players

January 2016 - FM Base FC

So the big news this month will be the second FM Base derby of the season and the first one with different management in charge

January Fixtures

View attachment 411119View attachment 411118View attachment 411117View attachment 411116View attachment 411115View attachment 411114

So the big news for this month for the Blues was despite the managerial change the result stayed the same in the Base Derby as the Blues were yet again triumphant in the league match. The Blues did fall at the first hurdle in the FA Cup losing to Tottenham but managed to grab a few decent points in the league with the games that followed thanks to new signing Volland.​

January 2016 - FM Base United

So as has been mentioned in the previous post they lost yet another derby but they also had the Capital One Cup Semi Finals to play in and despite it being over 2 months since there manager left have yet to sign a replacement.

January Fixtures

View attachment 411107View attachment 411106View attachment 411105View attachment 411104View attachment 411103View attachment 411102View attachment 411101View attachment 411100View attachment 411099

A torrid month for United as they get knocked out of both cup competitons along with losing the Base derby and not winning in League game for the longest time in there history (6 games).

Right so will post one more update for the current league standings and then is the time for people to request screenshots for their player they will have a couple of days or else you will have to wait til the end of the season.​

Last edited:
End Of January 2016

English Premier League Table

View attachment 411098

So the Blues have dropped a place into 8th while United despite there shocking form are not quite in any trouble of relegation but they really need to find a replacement Manager as soon as possible.

Player Stats

View attachment 411092

After a couple of poor months for both teams most of the FM Base players have dropped off the top 5's with Singh still on the assists charts and Tomlinson still 3rd on the highest average ratings.

finally playing... very inconsistent though!! scoring one game and go missing in the next haha

Oh great, we got Romero, I'm never going to get a chance.....

Dont understand why im not playing lol I play 1 game since we went managerless and I scored to earn a draw vs Arsenal!! lol hopefully we get a new manager who likes me lol :P Can I have a SS when its time please :)

Since the new manager has came in I've gone from messi to Bendtner lol! Can I have a SS please?

Right so yes everyone who wants a screenshot ask for it by tomorrow and i will post them over the weekend before i continue the season.

Back