Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
One good performance from me for England.....and then we're back to mediocrity....

Why not....doesn't look like I'm going to get experience in the Prem.
Hows that? You have already played 8 league matches this season no fewer than most others and at only 18 have 70 games under your belt not bad for the squad rotation. will look to loan you out though for my own sanity:P

Can you loan conordinho aswell? I know your playing him but he's playing really ****, maybe with a loan he'll be able to play well for you next season

Hows that? You have already played 8 league matches this season no fewer than most others and at only 18 have 70 games under your belt not bad for the squad rotation. will look to loan you out though for my own sanity:P

No, I know that he's on rotation, but the Prem isn't going to be right for him to develop at 18.

I think from now im going to retire both my managers and then just sim the game each month will post matchday screenshots for both teams at the end of the month along with players of the month for each team so when people are playing poor or not playing i dont get blamed, lost a lot of interest in this with 90% of feedback people complaining

Looking forward to see if my player can make an impact on his return. How has he played for stoke?

I think from now im going to retire both my managers and then just sim the game each month will post matchday screenshots for both teams at the end of the month along with players of the month for each team so when people are playing poor or not playing i dont get blamed, lost a lot of interest in this with 90% of feedback people complaining

Shame to hear you are feeling that way mate. I'm still following and really enjoying your updates. :)

Shame to hear you are feeling that way mate. I'm still following and really enjoying your updates. :)
Yeah it was going alright but will just be posting month by month updates now will post one this afternoon at least the seasons will go a bit quicker like this.

Shame to hear that, but I don't think anyone had a problem really (hinting at myself, because I was asking for a loan just before this:P).

That's a real shame mate! That's the problem with "be a player" games! Everyone wants their player to be the best so someone is always going to moan about it! Shame really cos I was enjoying it!

That's a real shame mate! That's the problem with "be a player" games! Everyone wants their player to be the best so someone is always going to moan about it! Shame really cos I was enjoying it!
Will still try to carry it on but the complaints were outweighing the pluses quite a bit in recent days and im not into the save anymore as having to rotate and not sell or buy anyone doesnt really interest me.

December 2015 - FM Base United

So first off unlike the Blues who replaced their manager within the week as of yet United have not replaced their old manager a month after he retired from football.

December Match Results

View attachment 411170View attachment 411169View attachment 411168View attachment 411167View attachment 411166View attachment 411165

Not the best first month post Baser with only 2 wins from 6 games this month but they did manage to beat Arsenal to go through to the Capital One Cup Semi Finals. Lachlan Waddell does seem to have found his goalscoring boots under the interim coach though

Right will post up the league table after the Blues fixture update

Back