Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Right so the biggest change now im not managing the clubs will be the transfer windows as some of you are sure to be sold off and 2 massive deals have already taken place, I will post all of the transfer dealings as and when they happen and people can then request screenshots of their players before the opening match of the new season?

Wow, was leagues top scorer but since Hughes had came in I haven't started a game and have been dropped from England squad!

Wow, was leagues top scorer but since Hughes had came in I haven't started a game and have been dropped from England squad!
I was gutted for you mate, Im into august 19th and your currently still at the club despite being unhappy hopefully you can get a deadline day deal so you can play a bit more.

whats going to happen regarding players moving will you just update them individually ?hopefully ill play more under Moyes and get into Scotland squad!!

whats going to happen regarding players moving will you just update them individually ?hopefully ill play more under Moyes and get into Scotland squad!!
Yeah will give a bit of info on them and there team as and when people ask for the screenshots every 6 months

If I'm not being played then Ill happily move!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

WOW!

Great move for me!

Will you still be updating the progress of the player?

When i next say people can ask for screenshots of their players if there not at the fm base clubs i will post their screenshot and a little bit about how there getting on and the team their with and maybe post any matches they were significant in like man of the matches or scoring a hattrick.

Ashkay Rao Joins FM Base United On Loan

View attachment 407176

Rao is only the second player to ever make the move across the city from one Base team to the other all be it on loan with the other being Aayush a year ago.

Back