Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Nigel Clough lol, I was enjoying my CAM position under Moyes aswell lol even though I played **** every game and looked extremely unfit! lets hope cloughy motivates me more.

January 3rd 2017

The Blues Win Another Derby

View attachment 406795

Results So Far For Both Teams

View attachment 406794View attachment 406793

Both teams are doing poorly at the moment with the blues beating Arsenal but then never being consistent losing far to many times for European contenders while United seem to constantly lose a lead and end up drawing practically every headline after one of their matches is them dropping points due to late goals.

Premier League Table

View attachment 406790

So the Blues may well be able to sneak the last Europa League spot if they pull their finger out and put a consistent run together while United need to win a couple games to just stay in the division.

Player Stats

View attachment 406788

Super Captains Lovano And George are the stand out players for their teams while Waddell seems to be more of a creative force than a goalscoring threat as hes second in the assists charts.

Squads - January 2017

Here is the squads and a few of the stats for both teams so far.

View attachment 406787View attachment 406786

United have such a small squad and none of their players are up to much scoring wise with Waddell the top goalscorer on a measly 5 goals.The Blues have a few more goals than United but again theres are spread out with the top goalscorer winger Philip and the players who have played most of their games transfers recently brought in rather than the created players that got them up through the leagues.​

January - May 2017

Second Half Of Season Fixtures

View attachment 406758View attachment 406757

Too many draws for the Blues against the rubbish teams despite that they manage to beat the big teams with wins over Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United and Man City.
Unitedhad a good little spell in the middle but the 3 losses in a row to end the season just destroyed their league standings.

So do you think the Blues managed European qualification while United did they suffer relegation?​

May 2017

Premier League Table Stats

FM Base FC Qualify For Europa League

View attachment 406756

Premier League Table

View attachment 406755

So the Bookies were not far off with their predictions with United ending up a place lower down in 16th but i guess im just happy they didnt get relegated while the Blues finished a place higher in 6th which snatched the last European spot with Arsenal getting the other one due to winning a Cup competition.

Player Stats

View attachment 406754

4 of the top 5 highest average ratings were from our created players while Jake Brown managed to get onto second place for the assists charts.

End of Season Squad Stats

View attachment 406752View attachment 406751

Waddell had a stormer of a second half of a season as he smashed in 12 more goals to end the season on 17 goals.

Right so thats me up to the end of the season.People can now start to request screenshots for their players and if there not at the two base clubs a little more detail too, I will do a season at a time before the next set of screenshots so get in your order now will start the new season tomorrow night.​

Conordinho ss please, Am I in the reserve squad for the blues because I can't remember being transferred but aren't in the squad?

Back