• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
August 2016

Summer Transfer Window

FM Base Blues FC - Transfer History

View attachment 407171

The Blues spent almost ?70million while selling two full backs for almost ?40million combined.They brought in the likes of Kyle Walker, Koke and a number of young decent regens along with a new GK.

FM Base United - Transfer History

View attachment 407170

United sold quite a few players to only bring in a few who i believe are not as good as the players they sold but someones got to pay for their 115,000 seat new stadium.

Heres The Tactics Both teams have used in the opening couple of games.

FM Base FC

View attachment 407169

FM Base United

View attachment 407168

End Of August 2016

Premier League Table

View attachment 407157

The Blues sit on top at this early stage of the season while United are struggling already but i think they should be expecting more than a relegation fight this season while the Blues have got to have European qualification on their minds.
The current predictions from the bookies though is roughly the same as last year for both teams the Blues are predicted 7th place while United are predicted 15th.

Player Stats

View attachment 407156

A.Philip Wins Player of the Month Award

View attachment 407152

P.George Wins Young Player of the Month Award

View attachment 407149

Do people want screenshots of their players now or shall i play through to December 31st and then do them?

Good to win the under19s best player award for the second time in a row and the move to Newcastle seems good.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Why the **** would they send me on loan to their only rivals?
I smell conspiracy....

Don't know when the league ends but when it does it like to see my players (Pikkpoiss) SS

Why the **** would they send me on loan to their only rivals?
I smell conspiracy....
Its worked out well for you, you only played 9 games all of last season and you have already played 5 times by the end of september this year

Right once the suns gone down i will post the updates to the end of January and then let everyone request screenshots from there as im not managing anymore it wont take long. Im finding this way much easier for me and at least if i stick with it everyone will see there players fully developed.

Right from the new year onwards im not going to post every match as its not worth it, as the Blues sometimes only have 4 of our created players in the team.

perhaps it would be easier to turn it into a BAP sort of thread now with year updates for the two teams and more updates for the players still following??

perhaps it would be easier to turn it into a BAP sort of thread now with year updates for the two teams and more updates for the players still following??
Yeah i agree with this a lot, Will post how the team is getting on every 6 months and so forth plus major news and then when leave it a day for people to request info on there player saves me droning on about the teams when so many people are not playing or have left, I created 50 players and guess around half are not looking at this at all anymore, probably only 10 who are really keen, i just want to try and keep it moving along and see everyones players hopefully retire one day.

Do what you did last time when you said like the post and the people who like it can have their reports. Means you can focus more on the people who want to see how they get on.

Back