Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
So i have the day off today and the aim is to get the two teams ready to play
Heres how it is looking so far, if people could check that i have their names, and ages and so forth correct as once i start i wont be re starting for anything

View attachment 425443

My player's as small as Nathan Dyer....
Ha Ha! I have just left the weight and height things and i guess it does them based on what type of player you are! As your an AMC i have your skills in the David Silva, Messi type mould so they must of decided you would be short!

Team is looking good so far! Can't wait to see how my little Left back!

Are you still making players for this mate? (I can't be arsed to check all the other 10 pages to see to be honest haha)

Are you still making players for this mate? (I can't be arsed to check all the other 10 pages to see to be honest haha)
Nah not anymore was only aiming for 24 players for one team yet now have to make 2 teams because i have around 47 players

Can't wait for the season to begin!!! Well done mate, looking good. :)

Can't wait for the season to begin!!! Well done mate, looking good. :)
Thanks dude, Got my day off today hoping to get both teams made by today and then give people a day to find any mistakes in names and that and then get on it tomorrow night

So here is FM Base FC Full Squad

Defence

View attachment 425431

Midfield/Strikers

View attachment 425430

Right so thats one team done going to take a break from editing for a bit and try and get the other team done tonight, All of the players have been done at random i have tried not to make anyone rubbish or too good, you all have the same reputation, potential and current ability.​

Great work, hope this starts soon!
Just one question, will you be managing both the teams?

Great work, hope this starts soon!
Just one question, will you be managing both the teams?

I am guessing that Cool will just sim the game rather than play it, we could all vote on who we want the teams manager to be? Maybe an idea.

To be honest i am not sure how Cool will do this, but its exciting ;) lol

I am guessing that Cool will just sim the game rather than play it, we could all vote on who we want the teams manager to be? Maybe an idea.

That sounds awesome, especially the voting on manager idea but I figured Cool will want to manage one of them.

I was going to manage both of them and just use the instant result but on the full game mainly so I can rotate the player's and make sure nobody gets sold on! Our chairman / directors are djorkaeff and george weah

I was going to manage both of them and just use the instant result but on the full game mainly so I can rotate the player's and make sure nobody gets sold on! Our chairman / directors are djorkaeff and george weah

Fair enough mate, i wasn't sure how it was going to work.

you should put in kinnear as dof as a joke...see if he brings in french players.

will u be making the game available to download so we could all have a go and compare stories?

Back